Who is the hottest anime girl
I can't believe I'm responding either. =P But anyway, I always liked Yukino from Kare Kano. She seems a bit more realistic and a little less over-the-top than most. And I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Naru from Love Hina so I guess I'd better. Wink
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Even though she was the first one that was posted.....Faye Big Grin
"And you will shed tears of scarlet..."
No way I couldn't vote for Naru... If a Love Hina girl is getting my vote it's Matsumi. She walked away and did the "If you love and let them go and if they return bit" If she hadn't stepped out of the picture Naru didn't have a chance...

But I still love my Ashia cat from Outlaw Star... a second season please...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
You guys are obviously wacked out of your heads listing those ridiculous anime women. What the heck are you guys thinking about? The hottest anime girl of all time, no contest, is that granny chick off Ranma. You know!! Shampoo's Grandma!! HELLOO!! How can anyone not possibly list her?!! Wrinkles on Wrinkles and that sagging mouth. That's one sexy mama!!! =L
If you are reading this, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time.
wow your one messed up mofo... welcome to the club :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
im not one for animated girls myself but for some reason i feel incredibly attracted to asuka from evangelion, even worse she only 14 :? so its like really dodgy in more than one way. now i feel dirty Sad
see you space cowboy...
ha, Im only 16! asuka iss all mine
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I can see what you mean though

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

well, when i first saw evangelion which was in 98, i was only 14, but now things have changed, me and asuka have drifted apart Sad
see you space cowboy...
ah, now you are just a 19 year-old wierdo watching evangelion and thinking of how that sexy asuka looks in that swimsuit. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

damn liar! im not 19 quite yet!
see you space cowboy...
sorry, but 18 is still considered adult! :mrgreen:

I find Love Hina's Motoko's voice is very unique and appealing...I enjoy when she screams during her several encounters with the enchanted turtles :lol:
havent seen it but it does sound good, and i have seen pictures of the "fine animation" in love hina. looks quite good :mrgreen:
see you space cowboy...
Well I see we have a new guy in the GB arena... just wondering if I should change my avatar ( even though I have had it since Aug of 2002) We will see where the wind takes me...

As for hot women of anime look no further than than the two hotties in Sorcer Hunters... thew even have split personaties so it is like getting 4 for the price of 2...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
naw, keep your avatar, ever since I joined that has been your avatar, its just classic. :mrgreen: