Who is the hottest anime girl
Who do you think is the hottest anime girl ever Big Grin
Faye Valentine for obvious reasons
Hm...Caldina from Rayearth is pretty hot Wink

Buuut...I'd have to go with either Soi from Fushigi Yuugi, Asuka from Evangelion, or Faye from Bebop. :mrgreen:

Edit: I also think Fuu and Umi are cute, though more from exposure to my RolePlaying Rayearth with older characters than anything else. Emeraude in her older form was bloody sexy :mrgreen:

Edit's Edit: Urd from Ah! Megumisan! is down right gorgeous. So is Belldandy. Wow, it'd be a dream. Peorth aint bad, either (she's kinda a whore in the manga, though :?)
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
How about Misato?
Misato is sexy too Wink
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Misato is sexy too Wink

Damm right :mrgreen:
Tendou Nabiki. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Pirotis and Deedlit.... threesome with those elfs of both spectrums any days of the week ;p
Every series has a hot girl. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kyoko Otonashi from Maison Ikkoku (I like my older women :mrgreenSmile, or Ayukawa Madoka from Kimagure Orange Road. Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop certainly did something for me as well. :wink:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
M-zak from Seraphic Feather. I know it isn't anime, but she is by far the hottest. Big Grin
What exactly is that?
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Faye was gorgeous, but her attitude... I don't know, something tells me she wouldn't be good in bed. She's not romantic or loving enough, she feels a little too much like one of the guys.

I like Ms. Deep from Read or Die. The older reserved look with the pinned up purple hair does it to me every time. When she drops out of her disguise and into her tight leather suit... man. The kicker is that they spared no bounciness. Every slightest movement gets an exaggerated reaction from her chest. Awesome! :wink:

Tied with her would have to be Naria and Erya. Gorgeous playful dedicated cat-girl twins... *drool* Me and my friends were all intense, talking and laughing while watching Escaflowne, but when their little pseudo yuri scene popped up, immediate dead silence. Everyone was paralized by the utter sexiness.

Finally, last but not least are the Hellsing girls, Seras and Integra. Seras, well, she's built to be sexy. It's sad, but that's basically her key role, and it really works. One can only stare at that insanely short skirt and listen to her call Arucard master over and over for so long before you really want her. Integra, well, a lot of people would disagree with me on Integra, but I like strong dedicated women. It's the syndrome of the untouchable. She'd never love a man, she's too cold and focused on the gravity of her job, but that's what makes her irresistable. When she was assaulted by the banshee and it revealed that she had an ultra-fine body under her conservative clothing it pushed me over the edge.

Of course, I've never really seen an anime where every single woman that isn't old isn't absolutely gorgeous as well. Hot women are an anime trademark, they're almost always all over the covers if you just walk down your average anime isle. Yet another reason why young men love anime.
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

Every series has a hot girl. Big Grin

Even the Kirby series?
Is there even a girl in the kirby series :?: :?: :?: