Trying to remember an anime... help?
I never knew that getter robo was that short. Look at Mazinger! He like the smallest. I didn't know Mazinger was that small.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
i though robo was a normall size Sad
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
My penis is bigger than Mazinger. At least that's what I tell myself. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
He is really small compared to all of the other giant robots. Too bad. He can still kick alot of ass! Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Is Mazinger better than Getter Robot? I thought Mazinger was first but I could be way off. :roll:

Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

My penis is bigger than Mazinger. At least that's what I tell myself. :mrgreen:

hehe, we all do, call 1-888-my-penis-is-bigger

i will answer :wink:

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
I have a soft spot for Getter Robo. So in my opinion he is better. Big Grin
Mazinger Z did come before Getter Robo. It seems as Super Robot shows progress, the robots get more super. I like Getter Robo better then Mazinger Z. I always thought Mazinger and the jet on his head looked stupid.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
lol, yea, who r those peeps in ur sig?

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
Since it's an original, I'll have to buy Mazinger. :mrgreen:

THose three in my sig are the three forms of Getter Robo. The three jets can combine differently to make one of the three robots. Each have different traits to get the job done.
The red one, Getter One, is the only one of the three that can fly. It also has the most and powerful attacks, it seems. Piloted by Ryo, the leader of the three.
the white one, Getter Two, has a huge hunking drill for an arm. It's used to chase Mechosaurs (the enemy) underground if need be, and also place large holes in them Smile It's the fastest of the three, being able to go so fast it looks like there are mulitples of him, confusing enemies. Piloted by Hayato, one crazy mother...
The last and third one, Getter Three (original names, no?) is kind of like Guntank, if you are familiar with the original Mobile Suit Gundam. It's basically the upper half is humanoid, the bottom half is tank treads. This one is the strongest of all the Getter, using it's massive stregnth tho throw enemies. It's also best suited for underwater battles. Piloted by Musashi, a big hulking man.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Have you seen Super Bestial Machine God? :mrgreen: