Question about themes
yeah, and they cut the few swears but oh well. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

yeah, and they cut the few swears but oh well. :mrgreen:

There weren't that many to begin with. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, thats why i said few but oh well, I guess I just like owning everything in its origonal form untampered with. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Oh you watched the subbed version, I'm watching the dubbed. There are some damns but that's it.

I know I am watching the dub too, I just dont want toonami screwing with it, gundam wing is one of the few series wich I prefer dub, really great, especially people like hiro yuee and zex marcees/ peacecraft.

Quatre is a serious fag.

why do you say that? (so thats how you spell his name....)

why do you say that? (so thats how you spell his name....)

Cuz Quatre is like the biggest Wuss on the show. Relena would probably kick his ass. Then he has the weakest Gundam too. Heero was a straight pimp though. He was all like "I will kill you" to Relena all the time.
Yeah I guess so, I personally liked duo, dont know why though :mrgreen:

It's shojo gundam! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:

Don't hate me. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I wont hate you.... ILL JUST KILL YOU!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Well you have to see it somewhat. Look at all the sparkly tears and women in power. Just think about it. Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
*thinks about it*

:twisted: ....... :evil: ........ :x ....... :| ....... Smile ....... Big Grin ........... :mrgreen: !!!!

and once again the power of smilies.