Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Question about themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do you watch all of the opening and closing themes of a show? I watched every one for FOTNS and it angered me greatly. :mrgreen:
I did for Kenshin. Magnific'! :mrgreen:
Well some shows are certainly worth it. eX-Driver has a terrible opening them. :mrgreen:
Personally, I loved "It's Gonna Rain" from Kenshin. Kenshin!!!!!!! :o[/siz]
It's sounded pretty good to me. I have to watch the series first, in order to really appreciate the themes. :mrgreen:
I always watch the Cowboy Bebop opeining theme but for the most part I skip it, especially the ending themes, too impatient and wanna get to the next episode ASAP, Now and Then, Here and There had a real nice ending theme song though
Chobits had a catchy opener and a sad closer Cry
Let me be with you, too catchy
Hikaru No Go has a good opening theme also, Get Over by Dream
I watched the most tedious opening/closing with FOTNS. eX-Driver's certainly wasn't anything to write home about. Though GTO's and Maison Ikkoku's were with it. So was Ranma 1/2's and Kimagure Orange Road's. :mrgreen:
Hikaru no Go is great. I always watch every opening and closing to a show. Everytime menchi sung the end theme to Excel I was there. GTO's opening is a great song. Every opening/closing to One Piece has been great. I really like "We Are". Big Grin Sometimes a really good opening can make the show alot better. Big Grin
Depends on two things:
1. If the opening and closing song are good, I'll watch them. Such as Hellsing's opening, I never skip. I never skip Cowobys bebop ending song, either. So it all depends on the anime.
2. If the DVD doesn't have chapter stops, then I watch the opening ^_^; I don't want to fastofroward so much I miss some of the show.
Now, the worst thing about number 2 is the Getter Robo original series. THe opening song is a classic and good. But you know, watching it everytime the show starts and hearing it at least once every episode, it sor of gets annoying Tongue
Agreed. The Menchi ending theme was funny but it got on my nerves, so I skip it. :mrgreen:
I always like to watch the begining, (gets me in the mood for the series(especially if I just popped in the disc)) but alot of endings really suck, there are only a few that I like, mainly irresponsible captain tylor, Bebop, and kenshin.
Vinny have you heard of Super Bestial Machine God Dancougar. It's by far my favorite mecha series. When I was watching it today, I was thinking, I wonder if Vinny knows about this. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3 4