sooo happy
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
I have about 12 of the How to manga books. Although the best way to draw half the stuff in them is to look at something real. the only true tips you can get from a how to book is minor details and quick reference. Clothes....just throw a shirt on the bed and draw how it looks. Scenery...look at it and put your own twists. This is the best way to learn. Books are for when you can't get outside or acess to something physical. They do help with techniques on shading and pen use or other such raw material. Plus they are fun to read through. Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yeah, I don't have any drawing books, occasionally I like to do a quick sketch but for that I just look around or look in a magazeene for Ideas.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
yea, well i thought it was a good price for it!

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
Yeah, good luck on your way to being an artist.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

heh, u have seen my work, i believe i am an artist, i must now b a master

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
No, I you may be an artist but you are not and artiest, that is what you should strive for.

I am terrible at drawing and will never bother with it. Also, Ninja High School is an AMERICAN comic, therefore it is not manga. Just in the style of it. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Drawing is fun, that is why I do it..........................................................WOW! ok I hear I wasn't drawing again...zzzzzzzzzz

Drawing is more fun when you actually have some sort of talent. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah, talent helps but what it really takes is practice. :mrgreen:

I used to draw all the time. Now I only draw when there is absoulutely nothing left to do. I like to sculpt more than draw. I feel I express myself better that way. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
does anyone know if you can get garage kits in the US? that would be pretty sweet :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

what is a garage kit?

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
It is a kit to make figurines with, I have never actually owned one but I would buy one if I had the chance :mrgreen: