Man this sucks
Thats what happens with inbreds.
It was terrible. The only thing they were missing were the extra limbs. I wanted to kill them all. :x
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Check their toes also, they could be webbed
wowo day bey in da dum!!!

lol, and no I am not from north carolina
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
What level was it? That makes a big difference? If it's a standard class, than that's expected. Confusedweatdrop:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
thats true cause in the pre-AP, AP classes, you tend to get the anal retentive pricks who do nothing but study...or you can get the slacker geniuses who dont need to study and do well...Luckily i'm a slacker genius, I shudder at the thought of studying
I aint yo baby daddy
I'm an anal retentive prick who studies a lot. :mrgreen:

well i'm glad you took it lightly, cause i called some girl that, and she broke down crying, pist off cause i get the same grades as her, and i dont do shit. Plus she had it coming...She said i was a "loser", cause all i do is play video games, and watch anime.
I aint yo baby daddy
Yeah, she's one of those bitches. Not to put myself down, but I'm kind of dumb, and clumsy. Though with my hard work and effort, I'm one of the top in my class and have a good chance of getting into Pharmacy school.

It takes a lot to make me pissed. Well besides a swift kick to the family jewels. :mrgreen:

I never study. I've never had to. I read something, and it is stuck. It is a great thing.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I just pay attention in class, get As on tests and then never do my homework so I have like a C in all classes
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I know how that is Optimisitic
I aint yo baby daddy
yeah, it sucks because if you know the material why should homework matter.

my point exactly, i just hate it when the damn teacher makes the damn homework worth more than the tests! :evil:
I aint yo baby daddy
Yeah, and they say "its good practice for real life" but in real life when I have a real job, I will work hard because I am getting payed not because I learned it in school.