Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Man this sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm being bribed (by teacher to get a couple of needed points in an AP class). The catch, I need to participate in my school's Spirirt Week. What does this mean? I have to dress up every day in something different. Tomorrow is Whacky Wednesday, and I'm wearing my golfing attire. I hope nobody thinks the plaid pants are some homosexual thing. Ohhh well, I need the points. :mrgreen:
But you ARE a homosexual Wink
EGADS MAN!!!! I thought the south was the only place that had stupid school spirit days like Tacky Teusday!?!?! Well I feel even worse about the school systems of this country now! :evil:
I hear ya Steve but "You got spirt yes you do, tomarrow dress like Excel excpet in a pink twotoo"...
Yeah, that really sucks, my school has crap like that but I never do it.
every frieday to be exact Sad
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

But you ARE a homosexual Wink

Gee thanks a lot. Though currently I have no girlfriend, I'm always looking at the market. Talking to a Chinese girl name Xhou. I hope I can see a future with her. :mrgreen:
My school didnt have any school spirit at all, hell we didnt even have a school of our own, we shared a school with an english school that was there first so they considered it their school and us as outcasts (hehe, dont worry about it, we beat the shit out of them a couple of times)

Talking to chinese call Xing from China, gonna offer her parents 200$ and a cow for her to be my sexual slave.
souds, like a plan

if it works can I borrow her? lol :lol:

Hehehehe..our school has tons of it..maybe a little too much..lol what AP Class is it? Yeah I need some much needed point in my AP European History Class. If it were me i'd make it fun or just be plain out stupid like come stressed as a goth golf player or just do weird stupid stuff..but ah well..have fun! haha
~Todd
My school like any Texas High Shcool, only has spirit on Friday, the day of the game...But once football is over, school spirt just goes down the drain...I'll tell you one thing though, My high school just opened this year, so we are a small 4A school, and our team sucks, we didnt win one single game! Although we did set two records this year...First team in Texas to play with out Seniors, and I think least points scored 21 :oops: oh well better luck next year :mrgreen:
Man, my school didnt even have a basketball team, no teacher wanted to coach it, we didnt even have a grass field. The older school in which we were in was even more ghetto, 1300 students crammed in an old elementary school

Man, it sounds like high school in the states is exactly like in the movies

On more thing, wtf is homecoming?
A big celebration where we all celebrate the Tch'letsh moon (not the one you see in way up in Canada) as he returns home to make our crops fertile again and give the poor food. :mrgreen:
Man, that sounds like an excuse to get drunk to me.
Quote:Originally posted by "Raining Upwards"

Hehehehe..our school has tons of it..maybe a little too much..lol what AP Class is it? Yeah I need some much needed point in my AP European History Class. If it were me i'd make it fun or just be plain out stupid like come stressed as a goth golf player or just do weird stupid stuff..but ah well..have fun! haha
~Todd
AP Computer Programming. I'm actually in an independent study, but I have teacher that gives us quizes, and due dates. Though she never teaches us anything. :x
Pages: 1 2 3 4