What ever happened to Batz Kage
oh that f*cker, yeah, I read through the whole $hitty trades thread about that asshole.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Are you seriously "angry" with him? :?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I just don't want him to come back and rip me off on another user name, oh well, that thread was pretty funny.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

yea, i would never trade at him, but i am not "angry" at him
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
NYXCalm (or what ever his user name is) sure got angry at Fuckopolis (as he put it(a.k.a. SomebodyKillMe))

Yeah he got screwed BIGTIME by Somebodykillme. I don't blame him either. Nyx said what happened in one of his threads. Too bad he's off to war. Sad
Actually, he's in North Carolina, from last I heard. He didn't get shipped off :wink:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
REALLY? That's good to hear! Big Grin
I dont think that I would ever want to join the military, probly just gonna sit around at some desk job. *sigh*

lol, i wanna b some kinda grfx guru
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
The canadian military aint to bad, like as if we'll ever go to war, too bad I would fail the urine test in no time.

I knew 2 people who got rejected to the army because of foot fungus, kinda nasty
Quote:The canadian military aint to bad, like as if we'll ever go to war, too bad I would fail the urine test in no time.

Yeah, then you have the Canadian Navy. A rowboat with a shotgun. :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Canadians have the right Idea. That is just what america needs to do. Mind their own business. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Lol, dont forget the used subs we bought from the british that spend more time in repairs than on sea.
Remeber that spanish fishing boat incident, that was the most exciting thing to happen to the navy since WWII.

Ah well, its better than having our only sub stationed in the pacific like we used to have
It's sad, but funny. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36