X TV Screencaps
Yeah, ps2 is really crappy, I only use it for DVDs when I want to copy something on vhs because its already hooked up to my vcr

If you want to take screencaps of divx files without turning off your hardware acceleration use hypersnap, its a pretty cool program, you can also take screenshots of games.
Yeah, ps2s are peices of shit...have good games but they are still peices of shit.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
PS2 Good games shocker?? Big Grin
Eh? English, not Engrish, please Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Are you referring to me?

What I mean is does the PS2 have good games? :roll:
Yes. Suikoden III. Wild Arms III. Final Fantasy X. Devil May Cry. Kingdom Hearts. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. I could go on and on.
The list is decidely average, the problem with the PS2 is sometimes the games are too generic with the exception of GTA, nothing in that list is astounding, or amazing. l brought a PS2 for MG2 and that was lacklustre, Devil May Cry was good, but not brillant, Final Fantasy was dull, and Kingdom Hearts started out good but was let down by poor game mechanics

However, one game I would recommend on the PS2 would be ICO, and Ape Escape 2..now thats class
I'm an RPG fan, so my list of games probably is different than everyone elses :mrgreen: Besides, Suikoden has a very, very small fanbase. Confusedweatdrop:
Well yes true Suikoden has a small fan base it is very loyal and has help to remake the game 3 times. I really love the game just get knid of tiffed when I collect everybody but the game makes where you can not use everyone you collect. But on a different note I find it hard to say the PS2 has great games... If you look at the wall of games at your local gaming store over 90% of them are not worth your cash. 2nd any game that has come out on all three systems is always better on the Gamecube or X-box. ANy mag will tell you and I could list a few from my own trial and error. Oh and just a little bit of news. Here is something I find pretty trashy of Sony if you own a SCPH-33001 model of a PS2 (check on the back above the expansion bay) it has an upgrade Fetzer valve which improves Graphics and it now has a CD burner. (tap up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start at the Browser screen before you load a game to open) I took this from the New issue of EGM page 27.

But Suzakuseikun love the Screen shots... I'm going to be trying a few of my own soon I'll e-mail them to you for your approval Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
If you mailed them to me, send them to my current address.

[email protected]

That was my old address in my profile.
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

I'm an RPG fan, so my list of games probably is different than everyone elses :mrgreen: Besides, Suikoden has a very, very small fanbase. Confusedweatdrop:

How many times did you beat Chrono Trigger?!? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Never. Because I fsucking hate that game.
Way better than Suikoden ever will be. Beats the pants off any Dreamcast RPG too. How can you hate a Square Soft game from Super Nintendo (well other than Secret of Evermore). The game was ten times better than FFVII and even better than the others (with exception to 6). :mrgreen:

I don't think so. But that's not what this thread is dedicated to. So end of game related thread.
Then, did you pick up the R1's of X yet? If so, where do they seem to be the cheapest? :mrgreen: