<(o';'o)^ Anime question ^(o';'o)>
lol what model is it.. i will see if i can find the manual and then tell you the steps to get it configured properly.. if you want you can PM me.. instead of filling this thread up with more off-topic stuff..

And stuff to download any anime you can get.. ;o)
I can very rarely find much to download, so I just buy HK, its cheap enough, you get to watch it on a tv screen rather than a computer monitor and you don't get to, shitty of quality.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
yea, that is a nice site shultz, also can u pm me, i have to talk to you about something!
&lt;(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)&gt;

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
Quote:Originally posted by "OptimisticOx"

I can very rarely find much to download, so I just buy HK, its cheap enough, you get to watch it on a tv screen rather than a computer monitor and you don't get to, shitty of quality.

Agreed. Downloading Miracle Girls, Kodocha, and Marmalade Boy sucked. So I bought the VHS versions. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Yeah, exaple: I downloaded some 3X3 eyes and the video was so blurred that I could not even see the subs, although I have heard people talk on about downloading stuff of great quality but I have never seen any, and I have better things to do than spend my time waiting for crap anime to download.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I tried KazaaLite it works good but still not my thing I dont intend to wait hours for a anime.

I alos tried DC but I dont store much on my computer so I couldnt get into alot of hubs.....

Then I tried mIRC and it was a pain in the butt looking for XDCC servers UGH... and when I found one everyone leached on.

So now I pay around 90 bucks every 6 months for Streamload. Just use Getright and everything will be ok! Its easy as a piece of PIE!
But you have to pay, so I'd rather wait a few hours and get an entire anime series off Kazaa Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
But you cannot always find everything that you are looking for on Kazaa

The only anime I've never managed to find Episode 1 for on Kazaa was Maison Ikkoku, anything else I look for I find.

Off the Kazaa topic, I have a full 20 gig I'm going to host on DC. Any clue what hub would have Ranma and Maison Ikkoku? Wink
Yes, if you can find the first episode it does work as a good preview for buying the series but I can rarely find what I am looking for, what is your secret? Persistance?

Well, on Kazaa, wait until about 10-12 at night. I've found that most people who carry a lot of anime on Kazaa are on later at night as opposed to the middle of the day.

Persistance is nice. Kazaalite.com has a program called "Speed Up" built into the installer, it pings you downloads every 2 minutes for new sources. That really helps.
Yeah, that could be the problem, I usually go on at about eight, since I am usually either watching anime or playing games later on.

There are so many leechers on Kazaa, with DC you have to share in order to d/l but yeah, it does suck when you have a big hard drive.

Hehe, I saw most of the Maison Ikkoku fansubs on dc++ but I'm gonna buy the hk set anyways so i didnt bother getting it

I'm only d/l new series now cause most of the time the quality is great, so its d/l new series, HK for older ones and some R1 here and there if I can find them cheap.
I can't give much info now but i will give more later..
if you go to the sharereactor.com forums and go to teh Anime/Manga section this is stuff people are sharing.. Also people have a AnimeReacter server which is suppose to be just for Anime.. hence reasons why i like eDonkey/Emule alot better.. you can do more specific stuff also when you are downloading stuff part you have downloaded you can upload to other people needing it.. So basically you don't need full sources to share only finsih or if at least everyone has some part that you need etc.. but will post more info when have time..
hmmmm...sounds interesting...