Import Anime Forums

Full Version: <(o';'o)^ Anime question ^(o';'o)>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok, i am going to make a MASSIVE download on grokster this weekend, atleast 200 episodes, please recommend some, then if i like them i will buy the set :mrgreen:
Is grokster any good? :mrgreen:
yea, it is a direct rip of kazaa, but it has WAY LESS viruses and u normally don't get screwed, for all of you unsmart, thick, stupid people the site is www.grokster.com *glares at teagan* :wink:
Um...why not use www.KazaaLite.com ? It's Kazaa without all the pop-ups and virii. Grokster, Kazaa, and Kazaa Lite are all the same server, but the one with the least ammount of bloatware/spyware is KazaaLite.
humm i may try it if my grokster crashs, i am fine with grokster
I actually perfer using the eDonkey2000 network.. and actually perfer using the eMule client for it from www.emule-project.net most people use eMule so it has queue rating / modifiers so if you upload some then you get a higher queue ranking so basically you are rewarded for uploading and prevents leechers from ruinning other peoples downloads.. and for a server less thing like ther others there is a new eDonkey2000 client that also connects to overnet same thing as eDonkey but a serverless network.. ;o)
I share on WinMX. Well I used to. But I don't use it anymore. :mrgreen:
DC++ has a great selection of stuff, the problem is if you have a small hard drive (like me) you're screwed cause to enter into the better hubs you need to share at least 20 gigs. Also for some unknown reason to me, whenever I'm on DC++, Internet Explorer is so slow, I can't figure it out.
Quote:Originally posted by "Schultz"

I actually perfer using the eDonkey2000 network.. and actually perfer using the eMule client for it from www.emule-project.net most people use eMule so it has queue rating / modifiers so if you upload some then you get a higher queue ranking so basically you are rewarded for uploading and prevents leechers from ruinning other peoples downloads.. and for a server less thing like ther others there is a new eDonkey2000 client that also connects to overnet same thing as eDonkey but a serverless network.. ;o)

Doesn't help when it refuses to connect. Confusedweatdrop:
I have the exact same problem with edonkey, it's the stupid low ID problem, are you on a router by any chance, cause you have to do some shit that was way to complicated for me for it to work if you're on a router.
to get eDonkey to work withotu a Low ID you gotta forward a few ports its not that hard to do.. And they do this to make sure people can't leech off the network.. its like if you lower your upload capacity to below 8kbps they also start limiting your download speeds to make it fair for everyone.. Have you read the good article about routers? i have setup a router before and done it.. But atm i am not using one..
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Doesn't help when it refuses to connect. Confusedweatdrop:

Get a good server list from
http://www.thedonkeynetwork.com and with Emule you can keep your server list updated because it has options to add servers to your list of the current servers.. or when a client connects it adds the clients servers..
I read something about routers on the edonkey homepage but I didnt understand it, I have no idea how my router works, my brother did all the setup and networking for it so I'm in the dark about stuff like that.

If possible can you pass me the link to the article. I think I have to do the same thing for DC++ to make it work better, its kinda the same thing people with lowID or in passive mode in DC++ can't connect tio others with lowid or are in pasive mode.

thanks
here is the page http://www.edonkey2000.com/documentation/lowid.html

basically what you need to do is forward ports
4661,4662 TCP and
4665 UDP and have them be forwarded to the machine that is running the eDonkey client.. requests can actually reach the edonkey client.. What type of router you have.? linksys isn't that hard to configure just go to the forwarding tab (might be in advanced section) and have those ports and the right protocal forwarded..
its a netgear router

I dont even know how to configure it at all. I left this stuff to my brother who lives 300 miles away Confusedwaetdrop:
Pages: 1 2 3 4