<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

I personally liked the fact that in the manga, Eagle (Highlight) did not die, mearly went into a coma. This I felt was a better ending.

I just lost a big emotion for the ending. Thanks. :x
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
lol, say steve, i have a little machine that will erase your memory and fix ur little problem!

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
You didn't need to read it. It's not my fault you did.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
He left it up to you to read it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin That was a kind of neat way to hide a spoiler. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
lol, should have made a pole like i do

p-c
o-o
l-d
e-e

if he decodes it, then its his fault

(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----
FUCKING SHIT!!!! SOME MUCH FOR IT NOW. Usually you hint when you have a spoiler. You knew I was watching the series too. Dammit!!!! By the time I finished it was too late. Oh well, not too upset, I guess. :mrgreen:

Not too big of a deal. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Don't worry the ending really blew big time. Also Eagle would not die. The guy's robot was smashed five times and nothing happened. I'll post a review later. :mrgreen:

I think that CLAMP has made better. Big Grin Big Grin I'm a little partial to CCS. X is good too. I think I would really like Clamp School Detectives. I just never had the money for it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Actually, his mech really does end up exploding. He dies saving Hikaru and Lantis Confusedweatdrop:

I do want to leave you with a few of my "final thoughts" though. If you did not like Eagle, then don't buy the OAV. I'll tell you this now, he is the main badguy in the OAV, and you will see a lot of him. Of course, he's not as...erm...gay in the OAV, he is still Eagle. Just thought I'd let you know.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I know it blows up, but it takes forever. The way that Nova smashed the head of his robot would have made it completely useless. :mrgreen: