Looking for a Japanese school uniform
LOL! ah...that was a good laugh...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Yeah it did smell really bad!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
It's one thing to lose a fight and keep your pride but that was a shot so far below the belt I would have kicked the shit out the guy who did it to him...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yeah, but there is a code to jumping in. Not to mention the guy who got it was a racist, trash talking idiot. Confusedweatdrop:

The best fight I have whittnesed was my friend (who probably wouldn't want me to tell this story but oh well) vs. black girl with attitude, it was truely entertaining as they kind of wresled around and got in a hold at which she told him to " KISS DA FLOR MUTHA FUKA!"

HEHE :lol:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Damn, was she big? Is he small? How? How? :mrgreen:

kinda the small bitchy type that you don't want to meet on the street at night.

YIPES!!!! :mrgreen:

your telling me! :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I can bench press 195, Could I take her?!? :mrgreen:

Shoving dog shit in anothers mouth is plain mean. If it were one of my friends getting it done to them I would definitely jump in. I would have to crack a little skull. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
He wasn't my friend. He was a stupid dick I didn't know. :mrgreen:

He deserved it. The other guy should have sodomized him just to prove he is more man! Confusedweatdrop:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

I can bench press 195, Could I take her?!? :mrgreen:
hmmm... are you sure you can bench that much? some how I find that hard to believe...of well ummmm...you probably could, my friend isn't all that strong. However she has a huge gang of ganstas and they would probably join in if you tried...you can see why I didn't when I saw it Confusedweatdrop: ...

Yeah I can. I play football and we lift weights all the time. I can squat 365. We have to do Max Out tests all the time. We also lift a lot so we can gain that muscle. :mrgreen: