Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Japanese school uniform
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey everyone. Anyone know where I can buy on of those all black Japanese school uniforms? THose things are awesome and I really want one Smile
I'll take a look into it i'll take some pictures of them. They come in a vide varity of colors and styles. Is there a certain style your looking for. A screen shot would help, oh and be for warned they aren't cheap...
What exactly do you want this school uniform for, eh? :lol:
Kinky Japanese student anal sex, of course. Though I would want a school girl one for personal reasons. Confusedweatdrop:
And what would those be, eh Steve?
I, errrr, errrr like dressing like a woman, in a, aaaaaaaaa, manly sort of way. Yeah that's it. :mrgreen:
But manly right?...
None other!!!! :mrgreen:
I got a website on another board (Mad Man's Cafe. Perhaps you are familiar with it?). It's called Limebard. Excellent site.
I mainly want one because they are so cool looking. Kyo of KoF sports one, Musashi of Getter Robo does, I just think they are rad looking. Plus, I'm to lazy to pick out new outfits in the morning Tongue
Yeah MMC is a great place to visit. I stumbled across it years ago when I was looking for some Pics of Blue Mary. That was one of the first places I found and it had some kick ass pics from KOF!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
hmmmm... I will check out this mad mans cafe I may find that I fit in...
I think that the uniforms are BADASS as well. I would like to have one. Too bad are schools aren't totally uniformed. It would eliminate alot of fighting. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yes, but then all of the people not in the fight wouldn't get to observe it for entertainment.(as long it is not me getting the shit beat'n out of)...
That's why you make them fight for other reasons like being overweight or having an IQ of 67. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I remember one fight I witnessed. A guy shoved dog shit in the other guy's face. Talk about losing your pride.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3