List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders
Another Successful Trade with Kiruyuki!! Thanks so Much!!
Another great trade with Amethyst! THANKS SO MUCH ^_^
[Image: top_1.jpg]
~Romance in the Scent of Summer~
Had another great trade with Cyrus.
Great trade with Jenga

First time i have ever just sold anime and it worked out great so uh yeah thanks again Big Grin
Cyrus
Succesful trade with beboprules
Good trade with Porkepik as well.
Good trade with Porkepik as well. I like the fact that he described the condition of his set honestly before the trade.
Good trade with Dailyplanet

Everything arived in good condition and they tried to package it extra good so props for them
Cyrus
Good trade with toogood.

Fast shipping, DVDs in good condition. Thanks.
Great second trade with pofigist. Quick transaction.
Good trade with Voodoo14. Quick transaction and Communication. DVDs in good condition.
Great transaction (paypal) with Vicious !! I don't care what the nick implies, you are such a sweetie!! Thank you so very much for this set & all the extras!! If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know!! Thanks again!!

Successful 5th trade with Zea125. Thanks again!!
Another successful trade with Nina182B got my dvds on Wenesday after they were shipped on Monday very nice.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
3 cheers for dailyplanet! Hip hip hooray (X3)! Quick and friendly, highly recommended.
Great second trade with bumperboy. Quick transaction.