List Of Successful Trades/Good Traders
Good trade with SideSwipe. Quick transaction.
Nice quick trade with Toogood, thanks a bunch.

And, didnt mention before but as always a pleasure trading with Amethyst, I look forward to our next deal ^_^.
-SideSwipe
Excellent international trade with HarukaTenoh11.
Recommended to all!
just got escaflowne

great trade with beboprules

no scratches very considerite

thanks
Cyrus
Thanks cyrus. I take pride in taking good care of discs. Good trade with you as well
Successful sell to pofigist. Paid very quickly through paypal. Thank you!
Good trade with Bumperboy. Promptly shipped via express mail from Europe and well-packed
beboprules Wrote:Good trade with Bumperboy. Promptly shipped via express mail from Europe and well-packed

Same here. Excellent trader. Fast and well packed dvds. Excellent comunication. tks Big Grin
4th Successful Trade with zea125 !! Thanks again!
Successful trade with bumperboy. DVDs have arrived fast and in excellent condition. Thanks.
Sucessful trade with toogood. Very fast shipping 3 days including the day shipped! Cool Big Grin
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
excellent buyer Big Grin Stardust_23 damn quick through paypal Big Grin
i am a hamburger

My HK Anime Collection
My R1 Anime Collection
take a peek and buy something ^-^
Successful trade with Nina182B, fast shipping, DVDs in good condition
Successful trade with pofigist. item well packed, in perfect conditions and super fast shipping. good communication
Trade completed with ~kirika~ as agreed
Would trade with her again.