eva reviews
I just recently bought the Neon Genesis Evangelion perfect tv set and movie from Animaniacs, and I thought since it is probably the same set at this site then I might as well review it. But anyway getting to the point, when I searched for and found it the link to click on that said no reviews was not a link at all and I could not click on it, I have also noticed this on a few other sets in the past but havn't mentioned anything...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Okay, the AV set. Hm...not sure. But I'd reccomend making your screencaps bigger - they're way too tiny to tell anything about the video quality or subtitles.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
ok, thanks anyway
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

if u are not logged on and the item has no reviews u get "No Reivews" not a link... if u are logged in into the site (not the forum) then u will get "Add Review" link instead of the No Reviews...

but i am guessing u figured it out since i had some reviews from you... please note that u only have to submit a review once, then upon my aproving of it will it appear on the site
Oh yeah, I felt like an idiot when I figured that out just a little bit ago. Confusedweatdrop: thanks for the reply anyway :mrgreen:

so, it is alright for us to post reviews, dope, i have some coming
<(o';'o)^I am your God^(o';'o)>

()_() even the jackass says so
(o o)
/(..)
/"" //////
_(o o)_ Bob says so to!
-----(...)(..)(...)----