What is your favorite anime?
I've seen bits and pieces of Slayers. I just never had the money to get into it. Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Indeed....Mine is a limited fund...... Cry
Staccatto!!!
because your poor Teagan poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor poor
and can't buy anything :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

although i don't get much either Cry

it's still very funny :lol: :lol: that i can atleast buy a few movies :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
but besides all my rudeness
Teagan Whats ur favorite anime tiltle ???????
Sorry guys, I'm in the same boat as Steve, where I'm buying DVD's left and right. On the bright side, most of it is poker winnings, so it's not like it's earned money I'm spending. But still, can't stop, must buy more . . .
more....after that dvd and the next dvd, theres only one dvd left!

AHHH! :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Quote:AND SO IS THE ENDING!!! (08th MS Team)

I'm hoping you've seen the 12th episode, the actual ending to the series, the one which Cartoon Network neglected to dub or air. It's a really good episode.

Quote:I haven't seen Slayers but I heard it was pretty good

Slayers 0wnz j00, but only NEXT and TRY. First season was boring, but you have to get it or you wont know any of the characters. Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I will probably get slayers but no time in the near future, cause I have to much on to get list as it is.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

After the con, I plan on buying tons of anime. I will buy alot of stuff I couldn't afford otherwise.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
After the con I'm getting a means of sending VCDs and stuff to all my Import-Anime Buds. Then saving for that sweet Big As Can Be Flat Screen TV we looked at in Best Buy Kak! Then we can watch anime in style and kick each others butts at Street Fighter Zero 3 with a whole new feel!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
wow! .... I might go to the con, if I can get a ride with mod-x but thats a big if.

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

After the con I'm getting a means of sending VCDs and stuff to all my Import-Anime Buds. Then saving for that sweet Big As Can Be Flat Screen TV we looked at in Best Buy Kak! Then we can watch anime in style and kick each others butts at Street Fighter Zero 3 with a whole new feel!

Too bad cuz if we played 3, I'd take on anybody with Ibuki. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I will use Alex, and stomp you a new one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
getting on topic, gundam wing just made one of my favorites, definatly not the best but I think of it much more highly now that I own the series.

I just finished Tylor, and have to say thank you all for recommending this series, I throughly enjoyed it, a great series Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 favorite Anime series Steve_the_Talking_Pie 101 37,552 10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Top Ten Favorite Anime Opening Theme Songs!!!!! Kiruyuki 17 8,384 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character! DARK OSAMU 54 20,589 01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Spawn of Loki
  Favorite anime villian? Olegoldeneyes 43 17,432 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  Favorite Anime Hero? Ryo of Inferno 39 14,525 11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Favorite Anime Soundtrack +Pepsidude+ 17 7,328 11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Which are your favorite animes? Sora 40 13,834 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ouijaouija
  My favorite anime is Fist of the north star buffgod 11 5,920 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: buffgod
  Favorite Anime bonafide1109 25 8,895 10-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Shibo
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 8,261 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU