What is your favorite anime?
yeah, I just love it, its style its characters, the creativity of the action scenes and we must not forget the main plot with pirate king gold roger(plese inform me if I got that name wrong) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I can't wait to see all of what I have read animated! Just wait Ox we haven't even gotten to the good parts yet! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
wow 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O if what I have seen so far isnt nearly as good as what is to come, I will just have to say this, as our southern friends would....
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHAWWW DAWWGEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

I have faith that you will be surprised at what is to come. I love this series. It may eventually break through my top ten! Hell this show is show .02 it is better that number one. So much you haven't seen and so little time to see it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
yeah, I know really, I will be caddying regularly pretty soon, and with tips ranging from 30 to 40 dollars per loop withought tax I can gather up quite a bit. :mrgreen:

Sounds like a cash cow milk it for all it's worth! :mrgreen:

I just need to make an ammendment to my list:

.02 One Piece
1. Dragonball

that is it. :wink:
yeah, especially since I still live with my parents so it is all fun money :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yeah, I have been having a trade with vinny for jubei chan + plus a t-shirt and I hope to get that :mrgreen:

Tell me if it's any good.
Staccatto!!!
sure, I may be able to get rid of m hecktic babysitting job. I think I have enough anime to last me until I can get some more cash :mrgreen:

Ah the little hellions -- er... I mean darling little angels... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Staccatto!!!
they arnt that bad, its just the little boy who throws fits and will roll around on the floor crying because "theres nothing to do" which I cant really understand because there is plenty to do. oh well....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top 10 favorite Anime series Steve_the_Talking_Pie 101 35,125 10-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Mot_Soldats
  Top Ten Favorite Anime Opening Theme Songs!!!!! Kiruyuki 17 7,948 08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Last Post: hbk101
  ONE And Only Favorite Anime Character! DARK OSAMU 54 19,202 01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Spawn of Loki
  Favorite anime villian? Olegoldeneyes 43 16,207 12-18-2004, 01:48 PM
Last Post: katherine_jean
  Favorite Anime Hero? Ryo of Inferno 39 13,680 11-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Last Post: rav96
  Favorite Anime Soundtrack +Pepsidude+ 17 6,895 11-10-2004, 05:38 AM
Last Post: Ryujin
  Which are your favorite animes? Sora 40 12,986 11-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Last Post: ouijaouija
  My favorite anime is Fist of the north star buffgod 11 5,626 05-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: buffgod
  Favorite Anime bonafide1109 25 8,340 10-03-2003, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Shibo
  If you could pick just one anime that is your favorite- puzzleguy 21 7,758 09-15-2003, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU