New Evangelion Perfect set
I just ckecked out Animeniacs and they have a new evangelion set (Tv series + the movies) ripped from the R1s. I don't what company it's from though, anyone has any info on this set?
Not yet. I think the best thing to do is to wait til we know who's done the job (so to speak) on it.
Woah, awesome.

I'd assume FX, as they usually title their R1 rips "Perfect" (Trigun, Bebop, Fushigi Yugi, Escaflowne) and they also do they movie/series bundles (Escaflowne.) If it's FX, *drool*
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
Woah, wait, I take that back. I just read the news article and I guess it's a new company?

Hmmm...
o-('-')-o HuG
|)0Y: 1337 5p34k 4n0nyM0u5
I may order it tomorrow. I need to consult my source (Shibo) about it, because I'm not sure if I can trust a "new company." Of course, it could be someone like Orange K making a comeback, who knows.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Two things I need to ost about. Circle K is what MI now is (Thanks, Shady!) and I ordered Eva. I figure I'll ride it out, and if I don't like it, it'll be up for trade!
Some new company has made their way into the HK business. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Someone on Arctic Nightfall wrote about Indian Video a while back, they said they picked them up while being in Hong Kong. Supposedly they do really, really good work on everything they do.
This ebay seller says its done by by fx

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...egory=2290

EDIT: he used to say it was fx, not anymore more
I heard it was Indian Video from Animeniacs.com

Hmm..well I wonder if this is a good Rip..and about it being by FX..I doubt it..since "FX" is not labeled on the covers and animeniacs said it was some new company..wellI guess I will find out more about it when people post reviews..hmm..if they are good rips I wonder if I should sell my R1s of the TV series and the movies..hmm...
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Nah, if you have them keep them. They look better and have nice quality. :mrgreen:

Well, a few things.

It could be FX incogneto. I doubt it, but it is one way of keeping ADV off their ass. I really doubt it's FX.

It's more than likely Indian-Video.
I hope it's a new company. That would flesh out more diverse releases. :mrgreen:

I agree!! But from what I have seen..FX has more impressive artwork on the covers..so yeah, I do not think it is FX but yah never know..
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst