What anime would you be in?
I'd be in Ranma 1/2 because I could nail Shampoo and Nabiki!!!! :mrgreen: OOHHH IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Tokyo Babylon and X. No problem.

I'd be Subaru ^_^;
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I would like to be in .hack just to play the game. You know not any of the main character well maybe Balmung. He was only in the show 1 friggin' time! He makes up for it in the game though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Yeah being in the .hack world would be pretty cool, or I could just get the game for the ps2. :? hmmmmmm...
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
New Angel. Not Bible Black because shemales scare me.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
yeah, now that I think of it you are probably right.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

The pie knows all!!!! :mrgreen:

I wouldn't mind being Akito Tenkawa from Nadesico. Hot girls abound, piloting an Aestivalis, and watching Gekigengar 3!!! What more could one want?!? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Man... now those are some choices. I don't know I just could not pick a series where I'd be the lead, because then I'd feel compiled to play the part the way it was written. I like playing the rouge so a person like Gara from Bastard. Because let's face he told it how is and was.

Suzakuseikun you and me would rule Slayers. I tell ya right now though I got dibs on Nagha. Let's face the rest of the girls don't hold a candle to that body. Hell the first edition on Newtype it's centerfold anime model was yours and mine truly "Nagha the Serpent"
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Arrg. I forgot about One Piece. I would have to be in that show! Then I could be a pirate! Who wouldn't want to become a pirate? :? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I would also want to be in One Piece it would be fun to be a pirate :mrgreen:
Even though Luffy and his crew never really do any pirate things. :? Confusedweatdrop: Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
As long as you don't decide to become a "butt pirate". :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Confusedweatdrop:

YARRG!

No rides on the Hershey highway for me! Confusedweatdrop: Confusedweatdrop:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you could make an anime what would it be about? Kroova 68 24,282 03-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Last Post: rav96
  What anime would you make a parody of Kroova 11 5,625 03-12-2003, 12:24 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx
  Wich anime charchter would you kill Kroova 57 17,167 02-24-2003, 12:14 PM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU