Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What anime would you be in?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was bored and I just wanted to know what anime every one would be in if they had the chance to just Jump into. I am not sure what one I would want to go into but it would probebly be something like dragon pink. heheh :mrgreen:
I'd be in one of those anime in which I was surrounded by a bunch of beautiful girls who all love me show.

I definately wouldn't be in an action show, fun to watch but not to live in, way too dangerous
Fushigi Yuugi, or GTO. :mrgreen:
i would be in dbz or ninja scroll even if a die

if a was in one of those anime that all the girls liked me i would turn it into a hentai
New Angel.
Ranma 1/2 or Slayers

Ranma 1/2 because I'd end up being able to change into something when splashed with water. I'd think I'd be in love with Nabiki hell she's the only one that doesn't have someone chasing after her...

Slayers... I'd would be a Zelagadis... for all the right reasons
Swordsman, Shaman, Have a princess who's in love with me, plus I look cool
Quote:Originally posted by "morgorath"

Ranma 1/2

Ranma 1/2 because I'd end up being able to change into something when splashed with water. I'd think I'd be in love with Nabiki hell she's the only one that doesn't have someone chasing after her...

Nabiki?!? That's a little strange. I could picture railing Kasumi from the side easy. Nabiki, that's a new one. Hmmmmmmmm, though she does have a booty. So I guess I know where you're coming from. I'm thinking Ukyo or Akane with the long hair. :wink:
I would defenitaly be Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo, and do every girl there :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Indeed, I'd agree wth Morgorath on this one too. Slayers. I'd probably end up being Xelloss. :mrgreen:
If I could be in a show at this moment I would pick .hack or Lupin. .hack, because I would love to be in "the world", and Lupin because I would get to be with the greatest theif ever. Just as long as I could be part of his group and not a badguy. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I also want to add Cowboy Bebop Tongue
I think i would probably love to be in Rurouni Kenshin ;o) I just love that erra.
Hellsing. I would love to be a vampire in the Royal Protestans Knights, but I'd probably end up being like Alexander with that Italian Catholic group, seeing ass I am half Italian, and I am a die hard Catholic Tongue
Macross wouldn't be to bad either. Hanging out with Roy Focker, kicking ass in a Valkerie, "accidentally" killing Minmei (Tongue).
I think that I would also like to jump into Keiichi's body ( Ah megamisama, Oh My Goddess) to give that young man a nice pair of balls. People just step on him entirely to much, and he dosen't deserve it despite what he thinks. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Having Urd live in the same house wouldn't be too bad either. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Love Hina as Keitaro and the kid from Steel Angel Kurumi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4