My new AVATAR!

I miss the whale!! 8O :? :x Sad Cry
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

On the topic of avatars, I finally decided I'll probably stick around these forums (^_^) so I uploaded an avatar Smile It's a Capcom vs SNK Card Fighters card of me a made. I used to do a lot of spriting back in the day, but not so much anymore. Now to make myself a signature of some sort Smile

I KNEW IT!!!!! THAT IS A CARDFIGHTERS CLASH PIC!!! I have both the SNK and CAPCOM games for my NEO GEO POCKET and they are very fun! They put Pokemon to shame!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I posted this in another topic and thought that it looked nicer than some peoples avatars...

I have fallen in love with these two girls... There Russian and there band is callled T.A.T.U. my friend Olga told me about them then I heard them on the top 40 count down. Here's the URL to thier video and a picture tell me what you think...

http://launch.yahoo.com/artist/default.a...ID=1098431
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I just got a new avatar as well, but it it is pretty plain... Sad
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Those ladies are pretty hot. My avatar needs a change soon, though I don't know how to edit pictures. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I just got another new avatar, and no it is not a picture of me.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Well since everyone is changing their avatars, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon.

It's not to shabby considering it was my first time making an animated GIF
Optimistic's looks like Jerry Garcia.

HEY! that was me before I went on the subway diet! :x :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm liking this new Avatar business! I have a crapload of picks that I got just for avatars I'll have to switch them out every once and awhile. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I have changed my avatar yet again. I probably shouldn't change it so often but I couldn't refuse this guy's face, it just cried out to me. :mrgreen:

How do I change gif files to jpg?

ummm... the way I did it for my avatar was by first copying the image that I wanted, then I just went into a file that was already jpg, went to edit it in paint, deleted the image that was already thier, and pasted in the one I wanted before saving the whole thing. A rather long information but I am pretty sure it will work if all else fails. 8)

I'll try it now. :mrgreen:

I can't resize it. I can only keep making the pic smaller.When I do that it just keeps ruining the picture. I just want to drop it down to the 6kb requirement.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Avatar ElVaquero 10 4,374 02-12-2004, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Lonely_monkey21
  new avatar? OptimisticOx 27 8,780 04-28-2003, 08:21 AM
Last Post: OptimisticOx
  my new avatar OptimisticOx 8 3,382 03-14-2003, 07:25 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx
  My New Avatar Steve_the_Talking_Pie 11 4,412 02-07-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie