Import Anime Forums

Full Version: My new AVATAR!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well how do you like my new avatar? I changed it do to popular request. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
What did you do? I see that every time I am around you!
I didn't mean to put that little picture underneath the big one. If one of the godly mods could help me out and remove it that would be nice. *wink* *wink*. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Fixed. Confusedweatdrop:
Thank you very much Mr. Moderator. Big Grin Smile Big Grin Smile Big Grin Big Grin
Thank god you got rid of that whale, Lou Ferrallo looks pretty damn good compared to her.
On the topic of avatars, I finally decided I'll probably stick around these forums (^_^) so I uploaded an avatar Smile It's a Capcom vs SNK Card Fighters card of me a made. I used to do a lot of spriting back in the day, but not so much anymore. Now to make myself a signature of some sort Smile
Now that is something I can live with...

Go Kakoi
I figured you guys finally suffered enough. Maybe N.Y.X calm will be a little happier. I know he hated that last one. Nice avatar Vinny. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Funny thing about you're last avatar kakoi. I didn't know whot hat woman was in it, so I always assumed it was a picture of you ^_^; When people called the picture a whale and stuff I was totally shocked they'd treat you like that. But that wasn't a picture of you, right?
nice, it really shows the two sides off your personalty, and the other one was getting a little old. I am probably going to change mine some time.
Mine is fine for now. :mrgreen:
I change mine every now and then. I did it again. :mrgreen:
Power to the people!!!!
Yes that whale was not me. It was Son Gokuu, Son Gohan, and Son Goten. She is quite ugly. You weren't the first person to think it was a picture of me. Sad Sad Sad It hurts on the inside. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4