AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!, I just lent out my macross saga to a friend and his little sister scratched it up pretty badly. I like to keep my anime discs in perfect condition and this really makes me mad :evil: :evil: :evil:

feel free to post any bad experiances that you have had in the past.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]

AH! I'm sory..ack. Is your friend going to pay you for a new copy..? That is the right thing to do. My good friend Erin who is one of the people whom I let borrow my anime..well she has a little brother and sister who would pull a stunt like that so she has to keep my DVDs in a safe distance from them! ^__^ But..if I were you..I would have my friend buy me a new copy. When I let people borrow my anime I am a total baka when it comes to that..I tell them.. "Your responsible of it. Treat it as if it were your baby. It must be in perfect condition still when I get it back."
Anyways..
Sorry to hear that.
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
Yeah,I had a friend break the clasp off my one DVD holder in my MI Kenshin set 1. I told him when he bought himself the set, he was giving me his case Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I bought my cousin AKIRA for Christmas last year and now he uses the case to store "pariphenailia" in it. I was PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yeah, I might make him pay for it but first I am going to get a disc doctor to see if it helps do anything but if not, then he will have to fork it over.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

Quote:Originally posted by "DARK OSAMU"

I bought my cousin AKIRA for Christmas last year and now he uses the case to store "pariphenailia" in it. I was PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Ow, thats gotta hurt. Well I guess some people just can't appreciate quality anime when they see it. Sad ...

I got a disc doctor and it worked wonderfully!
HOORAAAAAAY :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Getting off topic for a second, does anyone know where to get another bottle of cleaning fluid for the disc doctor, I spent more then half of it on my macross saga that got screwed. :?

LOL but your not gonna let that friend borrow any more of your DVDs are yah? Also..how much do disk doctors cost anyways?
Take care,
~Todd
~Deep Inside My Happiness There Is Sadness Yearning To Burst
The disc doctor was $30, and for that price I will not lend anything to my friend ever again. I didn't make him pay for it though but if anyone ever damages anything of mine again I will show no mercy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2 options with getting more fluid.

1) Buy eyeglass cleaner, It's the same thing.

2) Water, it works the same way. Trust me, I have done it. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
NOT glass cleaner, though. It has a chemical inside which actually eats your CDs.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Your best option would probably be just to use plain old water. All it needs is lubrication. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I lent my friend my recca fansubs, and his vcr totally fucked the tapes-they have nice little slices in the tape ><

In terms of dvds; one of my friends kinda messed up my plastic cover for my lain vol 1... not THAT big a deal..... and he also tried to clean my friend's vol 3 disc of beserk from as cause it wasn' t playing right-he scratched the shit outta it..... but whatever, hes buying her a new pretty gatefold berserk rather than the crappy spindle one she had Big Grin
alright I think that I will just use filtered water. It seems like that would work the best. (Cheap Bastards) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: