What do you think is the worst anime ever?
How can anyone hate Ranma?!? Grrrrrrrrrrr

That's like saying Earth was the Planet of the Apes. *pauses* wait a minute, it was Earth all along. Take it back you bastards, release me from this tainted orb. *bashes fist on the ground. cries like a school girl*
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Worst anime? Oh that's an easy one. It's Vampire Wars. No question. Big Grin

If you wanna see my review of it, go here:

http://www.animecritic.com/bbs/YaBB.pl?b...1043269209
Ranma?? *gasp* I mean, granted, Maison Ikkoku blows it away, but still.. I'm in the middle of season 3 at the moment and I think it's quite fun. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Worst anime ever, hmm there are so many! Let's start with: Sin the movie, complete crapfest. Sins of the sisters, wait it gets worse. How about Twilight of the Dark master. Ugg. I like ranma. I can see how it drags on for some time but it is still one of my favorites. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
OOH Don't forget Midnight Panther! It blew ass too! And M.D. Gueist! It's a load of crap as well! :roll:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
A lot of people may not agree with me, but I'm gonna say it - Ghost in the Shell. I fell asleep EVERY TIME I watched it.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I definitely understand that! I had the tape once and was only interested in the art and animation because it is visiually marvelous but the story is so-so at best. No complaints with that opinion here! Hell I even mentioned Appleseed earlier and it's made by the same guy. All he can do in my eyes is draw. That's it plain and simple! He also created New Dominion Tank Police which I hear is absolut garbage aswell! :roll:
Now that's one band wango I'll gladly jump on...
Ghost in a Shell.... was way to deep for being so short...
If it had been 4 OVA's (an hour each) it might have made the story a lot better. As for Appleseed, yup it was crap. (side note the tank sceen in Ghost in a Shell is pretty sweet)

Kakoi... Twlight of the Dark Master.... It wasn't that bad I'd say it was 5 out of 10. But how can you say Ranma 1/2 drags. (except for the love hate relationship of Ranma & Akana) When you your self are one of the biggest fans of a series that lives on draging out a cut and dry story line.... come on Majin Buu dragged on way too long...

Biggest piece of crap by far is "FAKE" (Edit by Schultz) you didn't need to know the rest..
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Haha, did you actually buy that Morgorath? :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
no he didn't but someone else did.. needless to say its very far tucked away so no one can see it and it never been opened.. bad stuff.
If you fell asleep watching Ghoast in the Shell, then why did you watch it again :?
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I was tired the first time Confusedweatdrop: The second time I realized it was boring. Read the FAQ on the other forum - I'm always right :mrgreen:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Suzaku will rule your ass in the fact category. I however, just Rule ass in a general manner of speaking. I am The Lord Of Drakness and being so alots certain titles and respects. Then again a moderator could just delete my very existance! Confusedweatdrop:
I feel the same way about dragonball/z/gt that I do about ranma. The animes stray from the creators original visions with tons of filler episodes. Although Toriyama did have input on his. The mangas flow so well. That is just my opinion. I am not saying that they suck in anyway. I love them both and they are both on my favorites list. Although thier respective mangas are a lot higher.

I liked Ghost in the Shell, but I agree it would have been much better if it were split up into a few OAV's. I feel the same way about Akira, so much of the story was lost trying to squeeze it into one movie. Yet if they had made it into say a 13 episode OAV they could fit all the story no problems, without changing the story. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Isn't that the truth Kakoi...

I don't know about so much anime anymore, I see some heavy american
Style of darging out stories in some of my Favs, But I can say this for a fact and I know Suzakuseikun has got my back. Every single episode in Slayers mattered to telling the whole story. Even episodes you thought were fillers told you more than some of the major plot scenes....
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!