Question: Need help picking
She will like that. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Definitely get Order B. Inu Yasha is a great show, and the Cowboy Bebop movie. How could you pass up that one. I consider Knockin' on Heavens door one of the greatest movies of all time. Anime and otherwise. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I heard that it was pretty stale. Also Jet and Ed are barely in it. Sad

Well, I already talked to JJ, and me and him worked out an order for me.

Initial D sets 1-3
Gundam Wing
Gundam X
G Gundam
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I remember that. Gundam X is suppoused to have incredible subs. So definately you'll enjoy that. Big Grin

Except I kinda was ruined because I have the original release of GX by AS. Confusedweatdrop: Worst. Subs. EVER.
You need to add the cowyboy bebop movie in there. It is far from stale. That way you could break up all the Gundam action. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
No extra cash. Tongue
I heard the GX subs were pathetic. You were better off making up your own plot. :mrgreen:

The Original subs were horrible. The MAC release is the MI release, and it's supposed to be good.
How is the actual show though? Does it compare to 0083? I think that is the best Gundam I have ever seen. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Gundam X is nothing but Newtypes. I'll make a deal with everyone here, I'll write up a short overview tomorrow...I'm tired as hell right now. Confusedweatdrop:
Can't even stay up for your pals, how sad. :mrgreen:

I had the day off today. I went to bed at 1:30 in the morning and woke up about 8:40. I felt great. Not sure why but I did. That's good because I have to write a paper on the abolitionist Frederick Douglass and the technical/artistical aspects of the film we saw about him (Frederick Douglass: When the Lion wrote History). Oy, this is going to be some work. :mrgreen:

Yeah in my English class in college I had to do a report on the movie La Amistad. The roprt had to be on either Respect, Power, or Fear and base it off your own experiences and copared to the movie. I chose Respect and got either a B+ or an A I can't remeber but the teacher was happy. When I go back to college, the classes I will take are all going to be report based I just know it! Reports Suck! Confusedweatdrop: :roll:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

Can't even stay up for your pals, how sad.

Screw you Confusedweatdrop: Look at the time I posted Confusedweatdrop: It was 4:59 am Confusedweatdrop: