Current Trade List: Vinny
Added Evangelion 1 through 8 in the R1 section Smile I want to get that perfect set of the TV sereis and movies ^_^ Also, put Lost Universe 1 and 2 back up, because apparently, I never did trade those.
[Image: Cast7.txt]
Vinny, about your R1 clause in your trading list, what dvds do u have, let me know and read my store trading clause in my trading list and if u agree, maybe we can do some big trades ;p
just recieved the goods :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Updated my trade list. Removed Sailor Moon S 1 and 2 because I don't want to trade those anymore. Added R1 Jubei Chan (complete sereis of it) seeing as the HK came out.
Also, added the shirt that I sent for after I had all 4 volumes of Jubei-Chan. I wouldn't mind throwing that in with the 4 Jubei Chan volumes if a good deal comes a long Smile
May add more stuff later. Thinking about if I want to add somethings.
has the shirt been worn? :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......

sorry for double posting, would you be willing to sell JubeiChan? if so, how much?

I would actually prefer to sell Jubei Chan Smile I owe my mom money for the Macross set that I "borrowed" her credit card for Tongue
how much? but it may take me a little bit to get the money, since I just bought something with the thought that you weren't interested, but hopefully I will get some money for my birthday this saturday.

name the price, then If I agree to it I will give you an estimate how long it will take me to get the cash, hopefully only a few days though :mrgreen:

Hi Vinnie

Are those evanglelion 2000 version or the 95 version?
sent the money today, Vinny :mrgreen:

I have had two succesful trades with you so far, I just hope this wont be any different :wink:

Hey Optimistic. Sorry for not PMing you lately, but the PMs have been acting very wierd for me lately, giving me errors when I try and send the messages. Anyone, shirt and DVDs are sent 2 days ago Smile Hope you read this message Smile
Now, for the main part, updated my trade list. Took Jubei-Chan down, as it's been traded to Ox, along with the shirt.
FOr the person wondering, my EVA DVDs, as far as I know, are the only set that ADV ever released. I don't know what you mean about 1995 versions...
Also, don't forget about my R1 movies! Just ask if I have a movie! I have the majority of blockbusters that a man who lives here kept getting for free from work, and some have never been watched!
dont worry vinny, I read it, Ill be waiting, money has been sent.

and I asked you a while ago if you had Riding Bean, but you never replied.

Quote:Originally posted by "Vinny"

Updated April 10th, 2003

Region 1 Anime:
Evangelion vol . through 8
THe complete sereis. Released by ADV. Excellent condition.
Lost Universe Vol. 1 and 2
Think Slayers in space. Done by the same guy. Only watched once.
Trigun vol. 1 through 5.
All in great condition, only watched once. I want to buy the MI set.
Cardcaptor Sakura vol 1 through 3
THe sub only release. I want to pick up that 8 disc set that is out. Great condition, only watched once.
G-Gundam DVD boxset 1
A boxset that holds volumes 1 to 3 (included) of G-Gundam. Excellent condition, only watched once!
Hand Maid May vol. 1
In awesome condition, only watched once. Never got into the show I guess. I can pick up the HK version if I must see the ending Tongue

HK DVDs:
Ayashi No Ceres
3-DVD release by Anime Studio. Never watched. I traded for it a while back, never watched it. I hear it pretty bad, and since it's not my type of show, I'm will to trade for it for for not much.

VHS:
Vision of Escaflowne vol. 1 - 8
This is the subbed version released a while back through Bandai's Anime Village. Great conditition, only watched once. These were very expenisve when I bought them.

PS2 Game
Final Fantasy X FOR JAPANESE PLAYSTATION 2!!!!!!!
In case you missed my all caps message, let me say it again: THIS IS FOR A JAPANESE PLAYSTATION 2 ONLY!! It won't work on unmodded America systems. THe game also comes with a DVD. Never played. A friend gave it to me, and I hate RPGS. WIlling to prt with it for minimum stuff.

Other: Cardcaptor Sakura 10 DVD holder box.
Neat littles DVD holder I picked up. It's a Cardboard Cardcaptor Sakura box that holds 10 DVDs. Has cute art all around it. High quality, official product.
Cardcaptor Sakura OST 1
A legit copy of the first CCS soundtrack. Has background music and the first opening on it.

Also, and I don't kid you when I say this, I have a SHIT load of R1 movies. And I mean lot's. If there's a movie you're looking for, there
s a 50% chance or more I have it. So, if there's a movie you're looking for, just post it's name and I'll see if I have it. I have 2 copies of Miss Congeniality, for Christ sake. Beleive me when I say I have alot of R1 movies Smile

A note about my R1 DVDs, as I keep getting PMs about them. They are the ORIGINALS. These aren't some DVD-R copies or knock offs. These are the original releases, with original case inserts, everything that came with it.

I am open to all trades and deals people have to offer. I am a very generous guy, so don't hesitate to make me an offer, no matter what you think of it (try to be a bit reasonable). Post or email me about trades or questions! I don't recommend email though, since I check it once every month or so. I prefer to take care of business I have on the phone and such. Private messaging and posting works best Smile Thanks.
Vinny, sent you a pm, intrested in Trigun DVDs, have cash and Love Hina Fx, R4 Rurouni Kenshin Betrayal and Trust on 2 DVDs to swop
One final bump to get it back up top. Check the list on the first page for what's going on, and act fast Smile