Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Current Trade List: Vinny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Updated April 10th, 2003

Region 1 Anime DVDs:
Evangelion vol. 1 through 8
The complete sereis. Released by ADV. Excellent condition.
Lost Universe Vol. 1 and 2
Think Slayers in space. Done by the same guy. Only watched once.
Cardcaptor Sakura vol 1 through 3
THe sub only release. I want to pick up that 8 disc set that is out. Great condition, only watched once.
G-Gundam DVD boxset 1
A boxset that holds volumes 1 to 3 (included) of G-Gundam. Excellent condition, only watched once!
Hand Maid May vol. 1
In awesome condition, only watched once. Never got into the show I guess. I can pick up the HK version if I must see the ending Tongue

HK DVDs:
Ayashi No Ceres
3-DVD release by Anime Studio. Never watched. I traded for it a while back, never watched it. I hear it pretty bad, and since it's not my type of show, I'm will to trade for it for for not much.

OK, bumping this one last time. Here's the deal. First off, I took Trigun 1-5 down. Yakumo, PM me. Let's do this trade Smile. Sorry I kept you waiting so long, and can understand if you don't want to do the trade anymore.
Second, after two weeks, I'm going to let this trade thread die and whatever is left I'm going to try and sell to Atomic Movies, since they seem to be buying DVDs.
After that, I'll remake the list with new stuff up if possible, and maybe some stuff I might not get a good price for or can't sell. If there's something on the list you must desperately have but can't get it in the two weeks, tell me. I'll keep it on hold for you.
But other then that, I'm getting rid of it all. So speak now or forever hold your piece... I mean peace Tongue Thanks, and happy trading!
OK, that happy trading quip sounded really gay...
Noir set is being traded, so I took it off the list Smile
sucessful trade with Vinny
haruka
Succesful trade indeed Smile Great doing business with ya, Haruka ^_^
Added a whole bunch of new stuff Smile Take a look to see if anything tickles you're fancy ^_^
Wish I had stuff to trade with ya for the GW stuff Confusedweatdrop:
Guys, if you have emailed me at my hotmail account, I probably haven't gotten it. That's the email account I use when signing up for forums and stuff. I changed my email address to my main one, [email protected] so email me there Smile
Also, trade list updated: took Prject A-ko off of there since I traded it Smile
Hey, Vinny, would you be interested in selling the gundam wing? If so how much?
Someone emailed me about selling the Gundam Wing set and me and him had a deal going for $100 dollars for the 10 DVD set. For all you not experiencd in math, that was $10 dollars a DVD. Half of what I payed for them when they originally came out. Currently, the man is having problems (things I will not discuss on these forums) and needs a week or two to get the money. He says if I find a better deal, to go ahead and go for it. So the current standing price is $100 dollars for it.
hmmm... If I gather up that much before he does i will buy it but dont count on it, unless I delve into my bank account...but I might want to save that for a rainy day....hmmmm... discissions, discissions...
Hey Vinny, do you have Tales of Phantasia, Steam Detectives, Star Ocean EX, or Azumanga Daioh? If so what do you want to trade for them if at all? PM me when you get a chance to look at my list.
I got Azumanga Daioh, but want to keep it. Awesome show. Stick to whats on my list, please Smile I'm going to update it in the next upcoming days with things I traded. Cute avatar, by the way, Teagan Smile
Sure. The only reason I mentioned Azumanga Daioh is that I remembered you talking about it on one of my threads. By the way, thanks for the compliment. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
OK, edited my list,a s I forgot to take Lost Universe 1 and 2 off after I traded it. Also took off Gundam Wing 1 through 10, as I am trading them to Optimistic Ox.
I also pulled 08th MS Team off the list, since there is no uncut form of it in HK DVD (yet) I'm going ot keep it. Sorry to those who wanted to trade me for it.
sent the money yesterday, but forgot to post it here afterward, so I will now. :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3