Gundam 0079 MAC
Hm, I don't know. I've never seen that 0079 box, or that Gundam Wing box, or that Gundam X box, either.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Greek Mythology I love you. Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I don't. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "Suzakuseikun"

Hm, I don't know. I've never seen that 0079 box, or that Gundam Wing box, or that Gundam X box, either.
i haven't seen that wing box either, but the x gundam one is the same as mine. it's a MAC.

chipo [sp] - do NOT buy from there please! that's about as much as R1 dvds! buy from here, or even ebay. a 5-disc set should be no more than ~$50 US on ebay. the 0079 series set goes for less than $40 now even.
Quote:chipo [sp] - do NOT buy from there please! that's about as much as R1 dvds! buy from here, or even ebay. a 5-disc set should be no more than ~$50 US on ebay. the 0079 series set goes for less than $40 now even.
Sure! I've seen a lot of sites, and I have found better prices (and a lot better). It's only that I was curious about that set.
By the way, do someone knows if the AS set of 0079 has the 2 incomplete episodes like the MI set? And I'm still curious about the MAC set. Animegod gives it "excellent" subs and only "good" for the AS set. and MAC set is called "full version" :?
I doubt it. MAC is AS. Sad

MAC also does mostly MI and FX rips, Steve Confusedweatdrop:
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
I know but they won't re-sub it, was my point. So I mean expect the Gundam 0079 MI version. That's all. :mrgreen: