Magic Knight Rayearth OAV.
For those who care (and this was my first post ever on these boards), MI will soon be releasing the Magic Knight Rayearth OAV. Do pick it up, it's not as cute and fluffy as the series, it's far darker, like X. Good buy, very, very good.
Welp, I have to say, I'm really looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the 2 AS sets so I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this as soon as it comes out. =)
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Nice. I definately want to see those after the TV series. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Getting the TV series after Christmas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I got the TV Box Set for Christmas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm seriously stoked. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Like I said, if you enjoy the series, don't expect the same from the OAV. The OAV is so much more dark, there is nothing "cute" about it...well...maybe Ascot's lobster.
I haven't even watched the TV show yet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Yes so true the OVA are like a warped version of the first two seasons...
Instead of the girls going to Cephrio ( i love how people & places are named after japanese cars) Cephrio comes to them
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
That, and the fact that Rayearth isn't Hikaru's Rune God, and that there's only ONE world, not 4 [Image: 10.gif]
Whoopsssss!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I bought a Rayearth tape a long time ago because I really liked the manga. The tape was dubbed. It is the second anime that I actually stopped because it was so horrible. I still want to see it in japanese to get that horrible dub out of my head. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
...I like the dub.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]