Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Magic Knight Rayearth OAV.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who care (and this was my first post ever on these boards), MI will soon be releasing the Magic Knight Rayearth OAV. Do pick it up, it's not as cute and fluffy as the series, it's far darker, like X. Good buy, very, very good.
Welp, I have to say, I'm really looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the 2 AS sets so I'm pretty sure I'll be buying this as soon as it comes out. =)
Nice. I definately want to see those after the TV series. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Getting the TV series after Christmas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I got the TV Box Set for Christmas. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm seriously stoked. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Like I said, if you enjoy the series, don't expect the same from the OAV. The OAV is so much more dark, there is nothing "cute" about it...well...maybe Ascot's lobster.
I haven't even watched the TV show yet. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes so true the OVA are like a warped version of the first two seasons...
Instead of the girls going to Cephrio ( i love how people & places are named after japanese cars) Cephrio comes to them
That, and the fact that Rayearth isn't Hikaru's Rune God, and that there's only ONE world, not 4 [Image: 10.gif]
Whoopsssss!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I bought a Rayearth tape a long time ago because I really liked the manga. The tape was dubbed. It is the second anime that I actually stopped because it was so horrible. I still want to see it in japanese to get that horrible dub out of my head. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
...I like the dub.