Real Sport
Wheres the hockey fans?

Rangers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyones active, Jagr and shanny are in their grove, avery is as pesty as ever and lundquist is a wall, detroit be dammed NY will have the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dont want to hear another word about the babies on the penguins crosby needs to be ridden into the boards a few times, he needs a crushing playoff defeat to get his head on straight and stop using the sport for fame.

Attached Files
.gif   logo_nyrangers.gif (Size: 10.78 KB / Downloads: 1)
geo85 Wrote:Wheres the hockey fans?

Rangers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyones active, Jagr and shanny are in their grove, avery is as pesty as ever and lundquist is a wall, detroit be dammed NY will have the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dont want to hear another word about the babies on the penguins crosby needs to be ridden into the boards a few times, he needs a crushing playoff defeat to get his head on straight and stop using the sport for fame.

Sabres trashed the Rangers :p
Let's hope they have the same luck against Ottawa
And it's spelled "Lundqvist" :p ! Haha, for some reason it always bothers me when people misspell that.
I hate Crosby :mad:
He needs to gain a few pounds of muscle and quit his bitching
I think the veteren Sens showed him what playoff hockey is all about
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Correction the sabres got lucky, in games 2,3 and 4 the rangers played better hockey by far but miller was the only reason the sabres are moving on and the rangers would have won game 6 but for a lucky bounce over lundqvists shoulder. But hey the rangers had a great season better luck next time not rooting for anyone but would hate to see anyone cept the wings win it now.