Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Real Sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wheres the hockey fans?

Rangers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyones active, Jagr and shanny are in their grove, avery is as pesty as ever and lundquist is a wall, detroit be dammed NY will have the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dont want to hear another word about the babies on the penguins crosby needs to be ridden into the boards a few times, he needs a crushing playoff defeat to get his head on straight and stop using the sport for fame.
geo85 Wrote:Wheres the hockey fans?

Rangers all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyones active, Jagr and shanny are in their grove, avery is as pesty as ever and lundquist is a wall, detroit be dammed NY will have the cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I dont want to hear another word about the babies on the penguins crosby needs to be ridden into the boards a few times, he needs a crushing playoff defeat to get his head on straight and stop using the sport for fame.

Sabres trashed the Rangers :p
Let's hope they have the same luck against Ottawa
And it's spelled "Lundqvist" :p ! Haha, for some reason it always bothers me when people misspell that.
I hate Crosby :mad:
He needs to gain a few pounds of muscle and quit his bitching
I think the veteren Sens showed him what playoff hockey is all about
Correction the sabres got lucky, in games 2,3 and 4 the rangers played better hockey by far but miller was the only reason the sabres are moving on and the rangers would have won game 6 but for a lucky bounce over lundqvists shoulder. But hey the rangers had a great season better luck next time not rooting for anyone but would hate to see anyone cept the wings win it now.