Pirates 3: At World's End
Ok, guys, you're not gonna be disappointed with this one!! What a ride from start to finish! Woo Hoo... Talk about special effects and graphics... wow...

Ok, so the ending wasn't what I'd of done... which means it's not a typical happy Disney ending... but it works...

Don't want to spoil anything, so I can't say much, other than Jack talks to himself a lot in this one... lol...

Oh, and just a word, you might want to wait for the end of the credits to finish... or you'll miss something!!
Definitely a great movie, but we knew that. They could make 18 of these and at least 17 of them would be excellent.
Yea i really enjoyed the movie. A lot better then the 2nd one.
Be sure to stay til after the credits. It shows what happens 10 years later, and a new cast member.

I enjoyed the movie a lot, but really did feel Chow Yun Fat's character and Admiral Norrington got gyped on screen time....

Speaking of Admiral Norrington....
(Highlight to read)
spoiler Wrote:Don't you think they really took the easy way out of ending him? I mean in Pirates 2, he fought Jack and Will for like 20 minutes, and in this one, he just gets a quick stabbity and dies.
Yeah, that did kinda suck about Admiral Norrington... even though I didn't care for his character... he should of went with them..... and spoilers:

[COLOR="White"]What was up with her dad? Didn't it say he stabbed the heart of Davy Jones and his was forfeited? Wouldn't that have put him in the position of captain like it did Will? Or did I miss something there...

Speaking of missing something... didn't it say that Davy Jones was assigned to pick up the lost souls at sea because Calypso was constrained to human form? Why would Will and the crew of the Dutchman have to continue that job when she was released from human form and could do it herself again???? Did I miss something there too or was it a plot inconsistancy?[/COLOR]
Amethyst Wrote:Yeah, that did kinda suck about Admiral Norrington... even though I didn't care for his character... he should of went with them..... and spoilers:

[SPOILER] I don't think he stabbed i think he learned of stabbing and then they killed him.

Also i believe that end part was he had to do that job because he was giving the imortality by Calipto. But i could just be getting the plot wrong. Because really Calipto was jack shit .. That was only thing i really hated of it. All that build up and then just ton of crabs fell and the big water thing.. [/SPOILER]
Ah, that explains about her father then... ok, I can accept that...

I agree about the big build up and then basically nothing major happened... even when he died... you would of thought there would have been something.... shrug... probably didn't have enough time to develop that part of the storyline any...
Wait for the director's cut, then maybe the other 6 pirate leaders might actually do something! Tongue Hehe, not likely that Disney will ever release a director's cut, but it'd be awesome if they did.... a 4 hour version of At World's End.

I liked Norrington a lot mainly because Jack Davenport (the actor that played Norrington) was awesome in Coupling, probably the best sitcom ever.