Maisson Ikkoku whereforartthou
It seem like they finally released part 3 and 4 of the HK perfect sets. The only place I've seen them is on ebay though. $80 for all 4 parts isn't too shabby at all, compared to the $300 I spent for the 8 r1 boxes.:p
My god-Maison Ikkoku is #2 on my list of all time favorite anime series!! I've had the old MI 10 disc set myself for a couple of years now-you'd have to pry it from my dead hands to get it. One word of advice-WATCH IT IN JAPANESE!! The japanese va's-especially Akemi's-hit it right on the head. It's the only Rumiko Takahashi series that actually ends-and has a very satifisfing one at that. Screw Inu Yasha. Kimagure Orange Road is #1 on my list. I'd go so far as to say that if you don't watch MI at least once-don't even call yourself an anime fan.
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?
I just checked out vols 5-7 from the library! Whoo-hoo! Of course, I might not ever get to see how it all ends in vol 8....
I have all of the Maison Ikkoku manga on a cd that I downloaded off some site a few years ago-its well worth the read-and I LOVE YOU BELLDANDY!!!
I love anime-but I still have a life-but not by choice......?