Tips on Buying a 360
I may be getting a 360 as a graduation present, but I am also looking into getting one after my semester of school is over.

I just wanted to know of any tips anyone who does own one has for a prospective buyer.

Thanks
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Wait until version 2 is out.
Could you give some explaination?

Any other tips on what to buy when i first get the system outside of games.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Google it.
Cidien Wrote:Google it.

Hm my assinine meter is going into the red.

Thanks I guess. I'll look elsewhere for assitance.
Its just an updated version of the 360's chipset which is going to be smaller and runs cooler. Maybe another brand of dvd drive too. Every console gets better as time goes by, I think the ps2 had like 10 versions. Also there's rumour of a 360 with hdmi output being released but hasn't been confirmed I think.

Don't know when its out though. It might take a while especially with current stocks which have to be sold first. 360's now do have problems sometimes with overheating but mine is fine except I do get alot of disc read errors on some games (Oblivion, Dead rissing). It has some pretty awesome games by now so i think its worth it. Live is great, free demo's are great and the media functions are also pretty cool.

If you get one all i can say is get the one with the harddrive and get extra warrenty.
That's what version two is. And I didn't really have time to post more before. Sorry you're incapable of spending a couple minutes looking up what I said on google. Well actually, I just did it. It took me about 15 seconds. Would you like me to come over to spoon your pudding into your mouth?
Cidien Wrote:That's what version two is. And I didn't really have time to post more before. Sorry you're incapable of spending a couple minutes looking up what I said on google. Well actually, I just did it. It took me about 15 seconds. Would you like me to come over to spoon your pudding into your mouth?

If you dont want to respond then dont respond. You are so bereft of time but you have time to come up with asinine comments to make yourself seem cool, odd how that works.

Berating me for asking a question accomplishes nothing. It just makes you look like a jerk, but whatever. I got an answer so you can go back to feeling like your so great and I wont disturb you with my plebian questions.

Oh and thanks for being civil echoholic
I didn't have time in the first place... You were quite rude with your comment, so I pointed out the fact that you seem like a fairly incapable individual. I'm not great or anything, just pointing out how incredibly lazy you are. And lazy isn't even the right word. It had to take more effort to make your pointless post than it would have to type what I told you to into google.
Again if you dont like the question or my thread then I ddint put a gun to your head to chime in.

If you have something to say in regards to my question then say it, if not, then be quite.

I'm not interested in spitting bullets with you. This is my final response to you on this matter. Hopefully your mature enough to let this end.
I love it when people have to post one more time then say the other person is immature if they post again.

You could still spend that 15 seconds to google what I told you to in the first place. Really, you can. There's nothing holding you back.
Wow reading this reminds me of when I first got here all those uh years wow years ago, I posted a question about ghost in the shell2 and Cidien and I when went back and forth until I gave up. Brings back memories (tear). Hidalgo just give up and google it, it wont hurt.
geo85 Wrote:Wow reading this reminds me of when I first got here all those uh years wow years ago, I posted a question about ghost in the shell2 and Cidien and I when went back and forth until I gave up. Brings back memories (tear). Hidalgo just give up and google it, it wont hurt.

Oh i did and the other guy told me. Well at least there's presedence.
Yeah, Cidean has a history of having low tolerance for people he deems to be lazy. Lazy questions are the ones where someone asks a question that has frequently been asked elsewhere.

He is also the only person who has ever received a short term ban that came back again later.

The funny thing is that I frequently agree with what Cidean has to say I just choose to ignore the questions rather than waste my time passing on my opinion.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Opinion are like assholes everyone got one. Look there is a lot of miss information out there. Selling video games and systems is what I do for a living I just got a raise for taking my time and finding out things for the holidays and giving the cutomer facts not just my Opinion. We can all disagree on certain things that is great about forums, but lets be real about it Cidien could have said, "Short on time wait on version 2 or google it for more info." But if Cidien did that he wouldn't be the poster I know and like. So let it go. Now on to the question at hand. My best advice for you buying a 360 is, Get the extended warrenty from were ever you buy it from. They have a high fail rate and while M$ is fixing them for free right now it won't stay that way forever. There are two types you can get the 1 or 2 year from the retailer or the 1 or 2 year from M$. They both have thier = and - if you want more info just ask.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!