Tips on Buying a 360
So nobody is buying the systems(I don't really follow game news)? What does that mean for Sony? Could this be their last console?
Funny thing is, most those places probably have more than they have on the shelf too. Last time I did an inventory check we had one ps3 out front. We had EIGHT in the back.
It won't be their last console i'm sure. However, barring an advertisement giving fans the middle finger, Sony has done just about everything wrong with this systems launch.

Seriously, is square enix pulled FF and the MGS 4 game also released on 360 the ps3 would be doing twice as bad as it already is.
Won't be Sony's last system, but they better not expect much of a life cycle out of this one. Probably wouldn't hurt to start taking notes for the next round. Its nto as if the 360 launched with a great set of games, but unfortunetly it also didnt launch with 599-699 price tag either. Sony needs to gain ground in a hurry and realize that they hurt thier fanbase. If they can't do that then their not going to recover.
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Well the one problem for Sony is they dumped ALOT of money into this Cell Processor and pushed alot. Also all there other area's are not doing so well anymore. Sony is in really sad shape and people were hoping that the Ps3 would fix them. But its actually looking like it won't. Also what that article didn't mention i belive that was the same intervew that the guy said he would pay $1200 for any console that people found on shevles. Penny-arcade had a great comic on it. http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2007/02/10
Ya that's awesome. Though I thought that was a magazine interview and this was a press release. Either way sony is run by retards.
Cidien Wrote:Ya that's awesome. Though I thought that was a magazine interview and this was a press release. Either way sony is run by retards.
I can't remember if that's fact he made stupid statements in both of them that he is totally not in sync with what is really happening.
Sony has done something even dumber. It's been confirmed in europe that they're taking out the ps2 components and using software emulation like the 360 for future consoles. Ya.... dumbasses.

If they do this in north america i'm not buying a ps3 for a long long long time, cuz I already sold my ps2. I can wait to play final fantasy if they're going to pull a bullshit move like this.
The emulation route is fine if it was better emplimented and didnt have such problems.

Microsoft should be working to get as many of thier old games covered as possible, but they seem to barely even be trying at times. I mean Barbie Horse Adventure is backwards compatable but Chronicles of Riddick isn't?
In dis country u gota make da money first, den wen u get da money u get da power, and den wen u get da power, den u get da woman
Different games take different amounts of work. Barbie horse adventure took almost no work to get working right. Also why so many ubisoft games work. A lot of their games are so similar.
There are mistakes in every launch. I am personally upset with the fact that there isn't a Mario or Luigi game on the Wii, I know there is a Zelda game and it is a first for nintendo to lauch a system with but it is also on the Gamecube(good on them by the way) so I do not see it as a launch title. if they were two completely different games than maybe. But they aren't it is only different in gameplay/mirrored I do love the game on both system's check out in 480p beautiful.

Now as for the 360 I have worked part time at game crazy for the past 2 years. I was there for the poor launch of the 360. Games like Perfect dark were anything but perfect and all the sport titles were shit at best. the best selling game was Call of duty 2. It sold 1.4 milloin copies on the 360. But it's biggest bust is on the emulation. If you don't like Madden 07 for the PS3 you can stick in Madden o7 for the PS2 and it will play. The 360 made sure that didn't happen, because they wanted you to buy the very shitty Madden 06 copy. Oh and Cidien if they emulate games that are simular than why is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter not on the list. It is built off the same engine as all the other Ghoat Recon games. Because they want you to buy the 360 version.

PS3 is in my view having a bad launch but the games it has out are better than the games the 360 had at launch.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Honestly getting zelda out was a good move for them. A lotta people like mario, but I know a lot more people that will stand in line to get a zelda game at midnight.

Also, I wouldn't want them to emulate that game even if they did want to. Having played both, the 360 version is way better. The xbox version is shit compared to it.
Also, minot has a game store? 0_o

I thought I remembered talking to kids in high school who said they had to come to fargo to buy anything game related. Guess minot is getting decent size though.
I think putting twlilgiht on gamecube was something they had to do since that is what it had been annouced for and people had taken preorders for so long ago. Remember it had been delayed before.

Ive seen both and honestly cant see the big difference other than more polished graphics.

Its the same game, and the fact that both versions cost the same should say something to that effect.

In the end none of the systems had much of a starting line up.
Well while true none of the systems had a great staring line up, nintendo is a lot better at having "must" have games at launch. Sony has made it a point that they will release a system that doesn't have a must have game but points that the must have game is on previous system.(God of War 2 anybody) Microsoft had a huge chance at having everything backwards comp. but instead choose to pick and choose. Then have people question every game added or not added.(Scarface... also rockstar let slip that because M$ wasn't making the emulation for Bully from the start was a reason it got cut from being released on the xbox)

I am with you hidalgo about Zelda. It is a great game I am just glad that since the Wii is 100% BC that I had a choice on which version I wanted gamecube or Wii. Unlike Madden 06 on the 360 (or NBA Live 06, Tiger 06, or Splinter cell but was later added.)
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!