R1 anime
That's what I thought because there used to be tons of threads and lots of replies.
Now, only the same ppl are replying....
bad way to start of 2007.
It seems it's been that way for a bit. Even so i check out arcticnightfall's HK boards and they are even worse. Sometimes there is only a few posts in a week when i checked. That place used to have a lot of HK posts. I just think HK stuff in general is slowing down.
Think we have survived a 'little' bit because we talk about anything. In fact we rarely talk about HK's here at all any more lol.
yea thats pretty true too. Honestly not much to talk about HK anymore. Nothing released on HK is just outstanding anymore. Not compared to Fansubs and then burning your own dvd's or just storing them on a modded Xbox to watch except new h264 encodes.
I still love buying HK DVD's. Good example.. my Sister in Law loves Inuyasha but is not the greatest when it comes to finding Fansubs. So I come to the site buy the latest Inuyasha series and she is happy. Then there is my sister she is way behind the times. Got her first computer this X-mas. I send here HK DVD's and it remids me of the old days when I used to get my Anime via VHS tapes. Remeber those days Schultz when I had the entire Orange road and Ranma (up to season 4) on VHS. My sister loves when the mail comes because I have a great series for her and her kids are getting into it now.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!