Bleach
but how can you reap death? Smile
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Homeless Joe Wrote:but how can you reap death? Smile

By sowing the seeds that kill? :confused: Wink
It's good but Ichigos VA kept sounding like he was trying to do another Vash the Stampede which makes Ichigos VA the worst so far by far. Liked the dub outside of that.
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
I decided there was no way I was even going to bother with the show since I just picked up volume 15 of the manga today. I'm way too far ahead to be bothered with it, subbed or dubbed. Some things I just like to read. Besides, I?m not sure any voice other than the one in my head would sound right after 15 Volumes of manga.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
i haven't started on the manga yet, since i started watching the anime first and i don't really like doing both at the same time.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
The dub from this series was OK at best... It definitley needs work (ie. The characters need personalities to be reflected in their voices) but it was far from being the worst dub I've ever seen. Ichigo's voice just sounds... wrong... I'm not comparing him to the japanese dub, but the voice actor they have (Johnny YONG BOSCH) just sounds way too old for the role.
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Hime or Bleach I-za07 5 3,543 02-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Peter