Post Sluts. . .
That is an awful thought. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O My standards are much lower than that. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Suzaku takes the mod job seriously. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
It's helping me from stabbing out your eyeballs with a pen.
Than, thank you Schultz. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You seem kinda violent. You know they make medicine to curb that sort of thing. Nurses can crush it up in apple sauce and you wouldn't even know. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mmm...applesauce...

OH GOD NO! THAT WAS A POST SLUT REPLY!!! 8O
Just admit it. You're becoming one of us. Come on. You know it's a larf. Plus you get a 15% on tire rotations at Sears if you tell them you're a post slut. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15% Who can pass THAT up?!
That's the reason why I became a post slut to begin with. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

15%, thats a pretty good deal, I work at sears these days so I already 15% of everything. Too bad half the shit I sell is broken in the first place.
One of us... one of us.....one of us...... Being a post slut is cool. C'mon you know you'd love it. Everyone else is doin' it. C'mon what will it hurt. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The fact that if I see another string of 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O I will start tearing out people's intestines and forcing the person to eat them.
I already ate half of my intestines. 8O 8O 8O I only did three as to drive you halfway to blood lust.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's not so much a string, but a gaggle of happy faces.

Wow, look at the pretty colors. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

yhioghdtiohglsajgadhgopj43096u9053i5r243ui509435;lfjkgj axfignmoiughinmvskpgj[pk,t$#^%#&Y$^%^*%&(*)^%$#^&TYU%#*#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE F :!: CKER DIE!!!!!!!!!
They add some life, and put a face/emotion on post. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: