Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Post Sluts. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Same with that Heat J Guy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I think I am a prophet. Now all I need is an extremely Hot Japanese wife. (I will happen). 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I think Vietnamese and Korean women are hotter. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
True, but I wanted one that I could understand a little. Big Grin Smile Cry 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
She doesn't need to know English. Communication isn't that important. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Man that was horrible. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To be read in an imbred hich voice: " Eyes jyus wahnah payse ohn mah seeds". That is all women are good for ( a joke please don't kill me). There are plenty of decent women out there. I just don't know any, and if I did I would "ruin" them like I did before. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
That is what I'm talking about and having a wife from over here means your in control not like american women make a man feel like he is in control but in reality he is a puppet under every whim
The japanese have alot of things right. They seem to have a little more respect for one another as well. Here everyone treats everyone else like shit. Too bad. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
I watched some comedy video about anal sex it had a 1950's instructional video feel.
At the end it said now what are 3 reasons why anal sex is better than regular sex
-----------------
1. It's warmer
2. It's Tighter
3. It's more degrading to women

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Where did this video come from?! :o :wink: :? 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Somewhere off Kazaa. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I guess kazaa really does have it all. 8O 8O 8O 8O To bad I will never use it. I wouldn't be able to stand other people getting into my computer. The thought makes me shiver. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yeah and they could find that shitty avatar. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That would be wonderful. They would get into my computer, and it would be full of pictures of her. So many people would die from fright. That day will soon come. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Yeah and they'll think you actually wax the pole to her. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Pages: 1 2 3