RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD
GO BUY THIS DVD NOW!!!!!!!

BEAN BANDIT has always been a favorite character of mine and since I bought the dvd a few days ago I finally got to see the sub version. And surprisingly the old ass dub was pretty much on par. I saw this YEARS ago when I was about 13 or so on tape from blockbuster. It was the first 15 min of the movie as a closing trailer for some other movie we were watching. Finally I saw the whole thing like a year later and have been a huge Bean Bandit fan since. Like I said, the sub version RULES THE DVD PLAYER like he Rules The Road. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! I got it for 17$ at media play/best buy. ( they are both really best buy now). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I agree. I have been a fan of Bean since Dark horse comics first brought "Gunsmith Cats" to the united states. He is just awesome. That is all I can say about him. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Animeigo titles aren't carried in Best Buy, or atleast I can't find them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Bean out on DVD? sweet.. gotta get me one of those... wish the series would been bigger... ~_~ not just 1 episode *sigh*
yeah..... it's one of the first anime i ever saw (well that i borrowed from my friend).... and i LOVED it......

the only time i've ever seen it in a store on dvd was at some anime con a while ago......

i'll have to pick it up sometime
Yes a truly great anime from the past it also was one of the first Blockbuster carried, I remember that going in and renting Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, and Riding Beam
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
heh I remember renting Vampire Hunter D when i saw a displaimer saying "Not for children" heh was expecting some action... well action was in there just not the type i expected hehe...

Blockbusters here carried the Dragon Knight too... one of the Soft Cell Releases.
As my avatar and "catch phrase" at bottom show, Bean seems to be ruling MY ass. :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I read an interview with Kenichi Sonoda a while ago. He said that Gunsmith Cats has done much better in the states than in Japan. I think it is because it is so inherently "american". I wish they would go back and make more Gunsmith Cats stuff. If they actually animated the entire series that would kick so much ass. Just a dream though. Cry Cry 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Now I'm depressed too. Sad Sad Sad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We can still hope though. I want Kenichi to do another series. That way I will have something to latch on to. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
That would be beutimus. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'll check out this Riding Bean. It better be worth the $25. I might rent it first to check it out. I'm going to pick up the Crusher Joe set because well.......I like the name. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
My signature says it all Steve. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

..........R
..........I
..........D
.....b....I....n
.......e..N..a
..........G
I belive that it is worth 25 bucks, but if a Hk company would rip it I would much rather have that. Smile 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Because I'm cheap.. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O