The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.3.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Import Anime Forums
RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - Printable Version

+- Import Anime Forums (https://import-anime.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Anime/HK DVD Discussion (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Babble (https://import-anime.com/forums/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD (/thread-609.html)

Pages: 1 2

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - DARK OSAMU - 12-15-2002

GO BUY THIS DVD NOW!!!!!!!

BEAN BANDIT has always been a favorite character of mine and since I bought the dvd a few days ago I finally got to see the sub version. And surprisingly the old ass dub was pretty much on par. I saw this YEARS ago when I was about 13 or so on tape from blockbuster. It was the first 15 min of the movie as a closing trailer for some other movie we were watching. Finally I saw the whole thing like a year later and have been a huge Bean Bandit fan since. Like I said, the sub version RULES THE DVD PLAYER like he Rules The Road. BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!!! I got it for 17$ at media play/best buy. ( they are both really best buy now). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-15-2002

I agree. I have been a fan of Bean since Dark horse comics first brought "Gunsmith Cats" to the united states. He is just awesome. That is all I can say about him. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-16-2002

Animeigo titles aren't carried in Best Buy, or atleast I can't find them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - JunkieJoe - 12-16-2002

Bean out on DVD? sweet.. gotta get me one of those... wish the series would been bigger... ~_~ not just 1 episode *sigh*

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - desfunk - 12-16-2002

yeah..... it's one of the first anime i ever saw (well that i borrowed from my friend).... and i LOVED it......

the only time i've ever seen it in a store on dvd was at some anime con a while ago......

i'll have to pick it up sometime

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - morgorath - 12-17-2002

Yes a truly great anime from the past it also was one of the first Blockbuster carried, I remember that going in and renting Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, and Riding Beam

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - JunkieJoe - 12-17-2002

heh I remember renting Vampire Hunter D when i saw a displaimer saying "Not for children" heh was expecting some action... well action was in there just not the type i expected hehe...

Blockbusters here carried the Dragon Knight too... one of the Soft Cell Releases.

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - DARK OSAMU - 12-17-2002

As my avatar and "catch phrase" at bottom show, Bean seems to be ruling MY ass. :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-17-2002

I read an interview with Kenichi Sonoda a while ago. He said that Gunsmith Cats has done much better in the states than in Japan. I think it is because it is so inherently "american". I wish they would go back and make more Gunsmith Cats stuff. If they actually animated the entire series that would kick so much ass. Just a dream though. Cry Cry 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Now I'm depressed too. Sad Sad Sad :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-17-2002

We can still hope though. I want Kenichi to do another series. That way I will have something to latch on to. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

That would be beutimus. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - Steve_the_Talking_Pie - 12-17-2002

I'll check out this Riding Bean. It better be worth the $25. I might rent it first to check it out. I'm going to pick up the Crusher Joe set because well.......I like the name. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My signature says it all Steve. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

..........R
..........I
..........D
.....b....I....n
.......e..N..a
..........G

RIDING BEAN : RULES THE ROAD - kakoi_sugoi_yama - 12-18-2002

I belive that it is worth 25 bucks, but if a Hk company would rip it I would much rather have that. Smile 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O Because I'm cheap.. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O