I need some help/advice
Great going man. And it's not like she said "go away you little twerp" or anything like that. Handling this sort of thing well and showing respect goes a long way. Chances are that her boyfriend wont last forever and if you keep eating lunch there like you have been you may be one of the first to know when she dumps him.

She could also tell one of her friends and you could score a decent hook up that way.

Most importantly, you made the move. That took a lot more guts than a lot of guys have.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
wrxh8r Wrote:Well at least youve got the guts to ask.Im a wimp.

Yeh I don't think I could ask anyone out in a restaurant. I normally wait to be asked... Not that many words get said in the dark and dirty places I hang out in though, more of a glance and that's it Wink

I think it's different in the UK though. Watching American shows it seems you can just go up to people on the street and ask them out. It's normally all done in bars and clubs or through friends here. I don't know anyone who met someone on the street or something.

At least she was nice and flattered so it won't be hard to see her again. See how she is next time and then maybe she will ask you if it doesn't work out with her boyfriend.