Im new here
Welcome I would like to suggest that you look at the review section of the web page. All the reviewers ( I being a member of that proud group) review the title being shown/sold on the web page. So this is a review of what JJ sales (or Denise) not of a Fan sub or other wise. Well I hope I helped and once again welcome...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Don't stretch yourself too much. You don't want guys in black suits coming to the house to take all your stuff away. What kind of TV did you buy? 8O 8O 8O I don't know why I didn't notice Maison Ikkoku on animeniacs I am on that site everyday. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
You didn't see it because the Power of Greyskull was compelling you.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I certainly hope not. He-man or should I say Hy-men blows. I used to like that show when I was little. Man I was a tard. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
We all are at one point. Too bad I still am here at the young age of 21! Cry Cry Cry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You aren't beyond help though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 8O 8O 8O 8O
What? Remember Conan the Barbarian. That Cartoon kicked, with Seth (the big snake monster). That show was what I used to watch in the morning along with G.I. Joe. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I still vaguely remember the theme music to that Conan the Adventurer show. He killed a giant caterpillar/worm thing in an underground labrynth or something. It was more violent than Pirates of Dark Water and that's all that counts. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Conan the adventurer. Conan man without fear. He's more powerful than any man. He would like to fill your ass with his man candy.

I remember the show. I used to watch the same show in the mornings. I was just talking about that show yesterday. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
Even though your a good couple of years older than me, we watched the same stuff. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Man, I used to love Conan, they would show it in the afternoon right after school, that guy would kick some serious ass
One word....WIDGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Quote:Originally posted by "kakoi_sugoi_yama"

You don't want guys in black suits coming to the house to take all your stuff away. What kind of TV did you buy?

The men in black suits already came to my house, and now my asshole hurts.

I got a 27 inch panasonic stereo TV. Nothing fancy. Got a good deal on it, 300$US including taxes and I pay in 13 equal monthly installments with my trusty Sears card.
Kick Ass!!! A friend of mine just quit SEARS like 3 days ago. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I work there now and I do jack shit, I just act half retarded and the customers feel pity for me and let me off easily, the same tactic worked for school also.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello im new here Liete 63 20,958 12-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU