Poll: Where does your interest in films sit right now
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Has gone up from the past few years
31.25%
5 31.25%
Has gone down from the past few years
56.25%
9 56.25%
Didn?t really see much until recently
0%
0 0%
Are you Joking?! F*** Hollywood and their Snakes on a Plane
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Intrest in film
The last two were pretty good. I hated the first two. Well, less hate and more indifference casue I just felt bored. The last one would have been better than three but it bogged down in the middle. That said, they did have the complex task of filming what most have said is the most complicated and involved book (don't really know since haven't read them myself). It does however leave off with the best direction the series has had through out any of the movies.

I just watched the scond Naruto movie the other day, since DB has just subbed it, and I am surprised to say that I was very pleased with it. I hate movies from on going series for a few different reasons. First, they are usually just weird and generally lack the feel of the series...probably because of reason two; they have nothing to do with the story. They either make some absolutely ridiculous event that could never possibly occur within the constraints of that universe come to pass, or they do something that destroys an anime?s timeline. This movie doesn't actually do that. In fact, it is set perfectly in the middle of this bloody awful filler and it even alludes to events that happen in the regular story line. Plus, Garra is in it, and boy is he a badass. That guy is probably the coolest guy in the series right next to Kakashi (who no one can beat, everSmile ).

The story is clichéd but told well. However, you know where it is gonna end up pretty much from the first moment you understand the armored guy's situation. One of those "evil" stone of power BS stories. Fortunately the action is plentiful and the animation is very nice to look at. Plus, I swear they are all a hell of a lot stronger than before. Like, it is a year since Sasuke has left (he's not in it obviously, but you get my favorite no-main char, Shikamaru).

All in all, it has satisfied me for about another ten filler episodes if it comes to that, so at least it was a timely arrival.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
i liked the new harry potter movie, the chicks are getting older lol. i can't wait for the next one, a bunch of hot soceresses running around :p
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Oooh now I gotta go download that movie. Gaara does indeed rock. I like Rock Lee (sad pun intended) about as much as Gaara, but they're totally different types of characters that can't easily be compared on a coolness scale. Different kinds of cool.
Also while a lot of the filler isn't very good (especially those cooking ninjas...) compounded by the fact that you wanna know what's happening with sasuke, some of it's quite interesting. The first arc with mizuki is cool and the star village arc right now is quite interesting. I heard a while back though they were gonna get back on track in april. =/ Here's hoping they get back on track after this star village arc.
Bah just watched the next episode thing and it's more filler. Looks cool though at least. I don't mind filler as long as it isn't stupid filler like those cooks.
I really can't bring myself to watching the fillers so I don't anymore. Let me know when the main story continues and I'll start watching again.