Which Studio Ghibli Boxset should I get?
Ah, havn't (and won't) watched totoro. Watched most on the fx set and it's all great.
ok... I'm curious as to why you wont watch Totoro.
I've professed it numerous times as one of my all time favourite movies and I was pretty happy with the dub that Fox made (that's the one on the FX set that was mentioned above) which is certainly better than the newer Disney dub.

Are you afraid that a movie that inspires imagination while reinforcing good family values while entertaining without any violence might change you in some way that you dont want?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Nope, the dude on the cover just looks really gay. My neice and sister watched it and said it sucked. Well my sister said that, my neice would be in trouble if she did lol.
Although now that you say it's one of your favorites i'm probably going to have to watch it eventually just to see why lol.
Cidien Wrote:Although now that you say it's one of your favorites i'm probably going to have to watch it eventually just to see why lol.
Yes, you should. You've been missing out! Although Spirited Away is my all-time favorite Studio Ghibli film, Totoro comes in a close second.
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
My wife enjoyed it enought to have a Totoro tattooed on her thigh.

I don't think you can get much higher praise than that.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Havn't seen spirited away yet either lol. My sister brought a copy when it was newer on a field trip for everyone to watch on the bus. I guess the parents on the bus complained, the children hated it and they turned it off about halfway through. Even though I hadn't seen it I recommended it so I guess I kinda took the blame for that one lol.
Cidien Wrote:I guess the parents on the bus complained.

What's there to complain about in Spirited Away? It's a crap film though. One of his worst.