New .Hack anime and other new anime series
I've only read up to volume 12 though I should be getting my hands on volume 13 very soon. Anyway, Shin is supposedly straight but from what I was told by people that have read ahead Shin is going to make out with Ren, in front of Nana! :eek: I'm really curious to see what happens! But Nobu definitely isn't gay, he's totally into women, that's for sure.
When it comes to the actors I really like the guy that played Nobu, he's just my type (not that I stick with one type but...). The one that played Takumi is also really cute although he didn't look cute at all in the movie.
I like the movie's songs as well, particularly Glamorous Sky, but I really love the opening song for the anime, it's so cool. You can find all the songs for download here: http://www.nana-nana.net/mp3s.html
This site is also the best source for everything Nana.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Andromeda18_ Wrote:I've only read up to volume 12 though I should be getting my hands on volume 13 very soon. Anyway, Shin is supposedly straight but from what I was told by people that have read ahead Shin is going to make out with Ren, in front of Nana! :eek: I'm really curious to see what happens!

Rofl, you need to get to that scene NOW!!!
If it is the one i'm thinking of, it's some funny shit lol.
As for the anime, I love it. It's actually pretty good from what i've seen so far.
Now the movie: I downloaded this subbed (can't remember what group lol) and I thought it was pretty good for the most part. In terms of making the actors look like the characters, Takumi just seemed off to me and the guy who played Shin was too old for the role and his hair just creeped me out :eek:. On the other hand, I thought that the two Nana's were done extremely well, especially Oosaki Nana! Big Grin
The only gripe I had with the plot of the movie is that they cut out almost, if not all of the back story although, that didn't seem to affect the flow or understanding of the movie at all.

In general, Nana is a great series which I'm now absolutely hooked on. Smile (I actually have you to thank for that Andromeda18_ lol)
[Image: kogepansigcopy.jpg]
Hi! Sorry for the late reply but I've been quite busy lately.
I haven't read the part where Shin and Ren make out even though I'm pretty curious about it. I just don't feel like reading Nana on a monitor. I like it so much I'd rather be patient and wait till I can get my hands on the actual book (I'm not too fond of reading on the computer).
I've watched all 7 episodes of the anime available so far and I'm loving it. The animation is very good and the anime is very faithful to the manga. I've heard some people complain about Oosaki Nana's voice but I personaly like it very much, it's sexy. Nana's supposed to have a husky voice anyway so...
As for the movie, I enjoyed it quite much. I do think a lot was left out but they did a good job anyway. The actors were very well casted, in my opinion, especially Oosaki Nana (Mika Nakashima was perfect for the role). Yes, the guy that played Shin should've been younger but he wasn't bad for the role either. Tetsuji Tamayama, the guy that played Takumi looked a bit weird but I think that was mostly due to the fact that he wasn't good looking enough. Takumi's supposed to be a handsome playboy and Tamayama just didn't manage to pull that off. The funny thing is that Tamayama is actually drop dead gorgeous but only when he has a little beard on his face. When cleanly shaved he looks completely different and much less attractive, it's uncanny!
Good to know I got you hooked on Nana. Big Grin I like it so much I want to share it with everybody that's into anime/manga. :o
do you know if there are plans at all for a second movie? :confused:
Quote:NANA the Movie
Part Two!! Sequel!!
Written by Lisa

One cannot say that they did not expect for "NANA the Movie" to have a sequel. The astounding success of the movie is felt through all of the entertainment industry in Japan. Mika Nakashima's "Glamorous Sky" single sold over 450,000 copies and spent two weeks as the No. 1 single on Oricon's charts. New comer Yuna Ito's "Endless Story" single debuted at No. 2 on Oricon's charts, and have sold over 300,000 copies! These numbers are amazing! And with the release of the 13th Volume of "NANA," total sales of the series have reached over 25 million books sold.

With the commercial success of the brand called, "NANA," questions were raised early by fans: Will there be a sequel to "NANA the Movie?" The movie was only based on the first five volumes of the manga, which left many fans unsatisfied. Many have heaped praises upon Aoi Miyazaki and Mika Nakashima for the accurate portrayal of their respective characters in the movie. The hype that "NANA the Movie" created in Japan, was a situation that marketers can only dream of. So with this being said, only a few minutes ago, NANA-Movie.com confirmed that director Ootani Kentarou has decided to take on a sequel for "NANA the Movie."

The Official Site confirmed that filming will start next summer in 2006, and will complete in the fall of that very same year. The company is determined to not let the excitement of "NANA" disappear. Staff members are currently on hold but there are no further details provided. As the planning for the new movie continues, more details will later be revealed. Rejoice "NANA" fans! Its starting again!!!

The news you just read are from last September, they knew they were going to make a sequel 7 months ago!
Andromeda18_ Wrote:The news you just read are from last September, they knew they were going to make a sequel 7 months ago!

Thats awsome! Big Grin
I'm assuming that this movie should cover the next five volumes or so?
I don't really know but I suppose so. The bad news is Aoi Miyazaki might not play the part of Hachi again.You can read all about it here: http://www.nana-nana.net/news56.html